Daily Photos 2017

It surprises me that you know men shoes sizes so well. :open_mouth:
I had to look down to have an idea of how big is that!

You’d be surprised to know how good she is at detecting tiny sausages!

You mean like these?

3 Likes

阿里山 - Ali Mountain by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

阿里山 - Ali Mountain - 紅檜/红桧 - Formosan Red Cypress by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

阿里山 - Ali Mountain by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

2 Likes

沖繩美麗海水族館 - Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium - 沖縄美ら海水族館 by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

沖繩美麗海水族館 - Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium - 沖縄美ら海水族館 by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

2 Likes

When I saw the first pic I thought for a moment that sharks had learn to fly!:eek:

1 Like

beam me up by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

1 Like

IMG_7147DxO

So many of these 'shrooms suddenly showed up after the heavy rain of the last few days.

Sharknado in RL, confirmed.

These are in good condition. Usually they paint is pretty run down.

Top Volleyball League Taiwan - League presentation by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Top Volleyball League Taiwan - League presentation by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

The problem is: now that the girls from the Universiade team are all back in their own teams, who am I going to cheer for? Feelsbadman…

1 Like

rain hat by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

2 Likes

If you convinced me that was Ko P, I would not doubt you for a second.

Looks like him.

I didn’t even think of that, but you’re absolutely right. It’s the combination of the strange outfit and bad posture. I should have asked for his autograph.

2017蘭陽Young精釀啤酒 - Lan Yang Young Brewery Festival by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

2017蘭陽Young精釀啤酒 - Lan Yang Young Brewery Festival by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

The boss of Jim & Dad brewery planned a brewery efstival at his location, inviting many local breweries, setting up plenty of food stands and arranging 7 hours of live music on the 21st of October in yilan…and it didn’t rain.

He must have some ancestors in common with Mr Ko.

1 Like

IMG_9290DxO

IMG_9284DxO1

Some guys this time.

2 Likes

night strider by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

More!!!

NOPE.gif

I have around 500 pics of the girls, with more to follow this weekend. This was just a sign of my benevolence. Now it will be non stop meimei.

1 Like

Untitled by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Slight height difference. It was interesting to see that most girls in the league (outside of those playing as libero) are in the 175-185cm range, then suddenly there’s this Vietnamese girl who’s very close to 2mt. She’s taller than most of the guys, dafuq

edit: the forum is showing the pic completely squeezed, lyl

edit edit: now it’s fine. this is some illuminati bollocks