Daily Photos 2017

Not a photo, but I think anyone can enjoy Mike Olbinki’s timelapses, they’re stunning. Having a composer work for him helps a lot.

Monsoon IV is his latest video, though for me Vorticity is still his best one:

city hall by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

Most Taiwanese bike ever?

Priceless.

strand by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

i like that the camera’s autofocus decided to nail it on the closer boob. Coincidence? I think not…

Also: goddammit, I have 30gb of photos from the last volleyball weekend…things are starting to stack up.

她我可以

I agree.

The autofocus is on the hand, man, the HAND…and I put it there myself. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Pretty sure our minds aren’t in the gutter, rather our focus is somewhere else…

Reminds me of that Hannibal Lecter quote:

“We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don’t you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don’t your eyes seek out the things you want?”

And now I have to watch Silence of the Lambs again. God I love that movie.

Sorry, but the camera MASTERFULLY managed to target the boobage even if it was unfortunately covered by the hand. That’s a true testament to the current state of technology.

I didn’t even see the hand until Cow MD mentioned it.

Since this is the daily photos thread and we’re all classy gentlemen here, I’ll refrain from posting bad quality memes.

[insert true story bro meme here]

Philistines all of you…good DAY, sirs! On a side note, I hope I won’t have to be fighting off sexual harassment lawsuits on behalf of my camera.

Will Milky have to fight off a Harvey suit? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

:whistle:

Well, that’s rather ominous. Sounds like my camera should start shopping for lawyers. I guess that’s what I get for using a sukebe Japanese camera.

Well, DB? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

Saved by Divine-Imperial mercy! :happyrunningaround:

But be careful, Doc…