Daily Photos 2017

deleted

dickpic?

Ha. I don’t have the balls to post dick pics. For some reason, the jpeg I posted wasn’t rendering properly, so I deleted it. Appears to be some kind of Flickr glitch.

In Louisiana, they’re called king cakes. As far as I know, I’ve never had one (Baptist mom, nondenominational dad), but they seem pretty popular in South Louisiana, including New Orleans. The Louisiana ones have a baby, too.

At first i didn’t notice your reply was for Icon, so I assumed you were referring to Dr_Milker’s message and thought that “King Cakes” was the name of dickpics in Louisiana.

Close, but I’m pretty sure King Cakes refers to a different part of the anatomy, which I’m also too modest to post online.

o Thermos, protect me! by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

No King Cakes were harmed in the posting of this photo

I thought it represents baby Jesus.

Yep. And supposedly you are lucky becuas eif you find him you have his special blessing or something.

Don’t ask me. No Catholic here, either.

yeah… that’s a virtual hat on my face…

Great cat and (partial) human portrait.

sleep-cycling by Dr. Milker, on Flickr

Rice Field Dog at sunset by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Is that a nipple poking out through the belly fur?

I hope so, anything else would ne pretty weird!

Hey, nothing wrong with weird.

Rice Field Dogs by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

This puppy came close to me for the first time ever! The fact that I was throwing some meat at his little brothers probably helped.
Though I really need to change that lens, it’s a nearly 20 years old plasticky piece of garbage for which I paid 800nt. I was waiting for Canon to refresh the 70-300 and now it’s about time to get something a bit more modern.

Shi Lin Station by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Feeding frenzy by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Tiny spiders by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Winter Flowers by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Behold! The recycling truck to beat all recycling trucks: