Daily Photos - Part 13

New year’s lanterns in Tainan:
synapticism.com/lunar-new-year-l … in-tainan/

Really sorry to hear that you’ll be leaving the island, but I hope you still check in here!

Taroko Gorge

Yushan on the way down

Here are some pre-fed/blessed-by/to-the-gods homemade nian gao 年糕 from yesterday.

I had to test out the quality of them, making sure they were fit for divine feeding.

Contrasts in Brunei. The full blog is at theworldisnotthatbig.com/2015/02 … of-brunei/

This was just Day 1 of a 10 day trip.

Bangkok

flickr.com/photos/papaija2008/

Red lantern gate:
synapticism.com/red-lantern-gate/

m_metroDSC01230exraw by Ludigel, on Flickr
Watch out!

m_KinderCIMG9455 by Ludigel, on Flickr
Room for children

m_JesusPower by Ludigel, on Flickr
Power Jesus

The last one reminds me of this one:

Jesus LOVE power

Nice one :wink:

Dulan beach, near Taitung, Taiwan

Almost in Sweden:

m_BlueGirlDSC01235 by Ludigel, on Flickr

Shalawan Waterfall, Taiwan by abacus07, on Flickr

Just another waterfall - theworldisnotthatbig.com/2015/03 … l-village/

The tall bicycle, Taiwan by abacus07, on Flickr
I think someone on here posted a photo of this guy before but it’s worth another look.

Taipei on acid

flickr.com/photos/papaija2008/

[quote=“Abacus”]The tall bicycle, Taiwan by abacus07, on Flickr
I think someone on here posted a photo of this guy before but it’s worth another look.[/quote]

Ha, yeah, that looks like the dude I snapped 2 years back near Taroko. In the Bike of the Day, which never really took off.
http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=119807&p=1513824&hilit=bike+day#p1513824

It looks like a completely new bike but the red boxes, 4 Sport bottles, flags and physique look the same.

Just you watch my Buffalo of the day thread, that thing’s really gonna take off.

I don’t know; my Goat of the Day thread never did.

I wanted to post photos but the internet connection here is wayyyyyy too slow, so it will have to wait until I move next month. For now, enjoy the amazing work of China’s (and later Taiwan’s) best-known photographer, Lang Jingshan:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lang_Jingshan