Daily Photos - Part 13

A susnet from the train station in Hsinchu, minutes before I had to jump on my train.

Rainbow Bridge, Penghu Island

Somewhere on Penghu Island

Penghu is on my to do list but that list is so long that I have no idea when I will go. Did you go to other islands in Penghu or just the main one?

I took a vacation home a few weeks ago so I am still processing photos, writing blogs and getting caught up with that trip but I had a great trip yesterday in Nantou with Asher (FollowXiaofei.com - the other waterfall guide).

Menggu Waterfall by Kirk Beiser, on Flickr

Guanyin Waterfall by Kirk Beiser, on Flickr
I had already visited this one 3 years ago but I am much happier with my photo this time.
taiwanswaterfalls.com/waterfall- ā€¦ waterfall/

Swallowtail Butterfly at Guanyin Waterfall by Kirk Beiser, on Flickr
I donā€™t only take photos of waterfallsā€¦

duplicate post

duplicate post

[quote=ā€œAbacusā€]Penghu is on my to do list but that list is so long that I have no idea when I will go. Did you go to other islands in Penghu or just the main one?

I took a vacation home a few weeks ago so I am still processing photos, writing blogs and getting caught up with that trip but I had a great trip yesterday in Nantou with Asher (FollowXiaofei.com - the other waterfall guide).
[/quote]

I always love waterfall shots, so cool!
How come that when other people link an image from Flickr they get the Flickr link and name, while when I do it only the image shows up? I usually just click the ā€œImgā€ button here on the forum and paste my imageā€™s address.

Iā€™ve also visited the smaller islands, the 3rd picture that I linked in my previous post is from Qimei. The ā€œlittle Taiwanā€ rock here is also from Qimei. Must have for Penghu: sunscreen and a large hat, the sun is scorching hot and thereā€™s no shade anywhere outside of the convenience stores at the port.

look at that little guy. itā€™s like heā€™s starring in his own kungfu movie.

And he was not shy at all, many people walked to him and took a pic! Too bad I didnā€™t have a macro lens with me, the closest focusing lens I had was the 17-40 ultra wide :slight_smile: He was few centimeters away from my lens when I took that pic xD

You need to click the share button in Flickr and copy the BBcode. Paste it here w/o using the Img button here.

Letā€™s see[quote=ā€œAbacusā€][quote=ā€œIbis2k12ā€]
How come that when other people link an image from Flickr they get the Flickr link and name, while when I do it only the image shows up? I usually just click the ā€œImgā€ button here on the forum and paste my imageā€™s address.
[/quote]

You need to click the share button in Flickr and copy the BBcode. Paste it here w/o using the Img button here.[/quote]

Letā€™s see:

Temple - Penghu Islands by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

It works! Thanks!

You should probably pick a smaller resolution but that is how it works.

Didn;t notice it was that huge xD Iā€™ve linked a smaller image.

Double Heart - Penghu Islands by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Penghu Islands by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Penghu Islands by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

I done a photo of a sparrowhawk next to my house and I have no idea how to post pics here, whoopsā€¦flic.kr/p/Kw6fKJ

It looks so cool! I often see them flying around but Iā€™ve never had the chance to take a pic of one.

that sparrowhawk looks like the knight who says ni.

I think they now say Icky-Icky-Icky-Icky-Kapang-Zoop-Boing, didnā€™t you get the memo?

Some images from the International Childrenā€™s Folklore festival in Yilan.

Yilan International Childrenā€™s Folklore & Folkgames Festival by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Yilan International Childrenā€™s Folklore & Folkgames Festival by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

1 Like

Serve the Country with the Utmost Loyalty by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

äŗ”å³°ę—— - Wufenqi by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

äŗ”å³°ę—— - Wufenqi by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Wai Ao beach - å¤–ę¾³ by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Wai Ao beach - å¤–ę¾³ by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

really cool stuff! i wish it had gps coordinates in exif.

Luodong Forestry Culture Garden - ē¾…ę±ęž—ę„­ę–‡åŒ–åœ’å€ by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

Luodong Forestry Culture Garden - ē¾…ę±ęž—ę„­ę–‡åŒ–åœ’å€ by Thomas "Bis" Passarini, on Flickr

1 Like