Demo Help--fun and exciting ideas, please

Hello Everyone,

I have been working at my current cram school for more than 3 years. I am now the only foreigner employed there. My boss told me today that I must perform a 25 minute demo in front of a group comprising first and second graders, plus their parents. He said that I must make it fun and exciting for them as he needs these parents to sign up for the new class since most of his current students are getting too old. I can honestly say I have no clue how to teach children of such age. I'm more used to teacher 4th grade and up, so I really have no idea how to teach such young children. I am asking all you to help me come up with some fun and exciting ideas, please.

I asked my boss what he'd like for me to focus on. He said focus on the ABCs, simple phrases like "What's your name? My name is ______." and maybe a few more phrases. I have a great difficulty teaching young children. How can I manage them so that they don't great too rowdy? What can I do to keep their interest? What can I do to make it fun for them? How do I impress the parents as they will also be watching the demo?  Please help me come up with ideas. Thanks

Max

Have you searched?

search.php?keywords=demo&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=35&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

This page has lots of good ideas for first lessons and demos:

http://sites.google.com/site/eslarticlessite/firstclasses