Do you hate your coworkers?

Anyone has coworkers scrolling their computer mice really aggressively? I really would like to secretly change some of those noisy little critters.

My mouse has a “fast scroll” mode if I press the scroll button. I constantly use it in this mode so the audible click of the normal scroll doesn’t bother people (including myself).

I’m that guy in the cubicle across the way with a mechanical keyboard annoying the f out of you.

Sorry…but not sorry.

I probably would use that too, but my scroll wheel is rather silent. Can’t even retaliate by aggressively scrolling myself.

Watch out for my stapler coming your way…

The interesting thing is…I don’t think most of them realize that my keyboard is actually different from the ones that the company issues.

You didn’t manipulate it to make it louder, did you?

He probably removed the muffler completely.

You got a lot to learn about Dumpster Cuisine appreciation, man…they just start to get good at the 5-hour mark.

1 Like

No wonder I see you guys chewing on soggy cardboard all the time.

I prefer the action on those clacky old keyboards myself. Clacking away on one right now.

Old thread dgaf I need to vent.
I found out today my coteachers were telling me one thing then telling the managers another thing. So now they cut my classes in half. I’m seriously starting to fucking hate working here.

What kind of things?

1 Like

this can happen any place that people are jealous of you, sometimes being a good employee can make other people look bad…

does this affect your pay? if not, seems to be not a problem…

Have you considered trying a different school? I seem to recall you have an education degree so it should be easy for you to move to another school…

1 Like

I would prepare classes with coteachers and they claimed I didn’t prepare lol wtf? And that I don’t care about the students??? Um wtf? That’s why I use my own money to buy students candy because I don’t care??? I am also the only teacher that has a degree in teaching and tefl certificate. Yet, I am being told I am the worst teacher. All my coteachers hate me, all my students supposedly hate me, and so do all the parents. It just doesn’t add up at all. Only female foreigner teacher too. I should have searched for another job like I planned too but messed up and now another year to go… :frowning:

I’m sorry for kind of rambling. I am just extremely upset and don’t have anyone to talk to at the moment.

7 Likes

I hate one coworker because she’s a right nosey cow. Always having a neb at what I’m doing.

1 Like

They are probably just jealous or you are showing them up. Try to get to know the parents say “Hi” to them etc. You will probably find most parents speak more English than you think.
And of course when your contract is coming to an end find another job. It is not good for a person’s mental health to be in that situation. :+1:

6 Likes

I am very fair skin and blue eyes. So, I do question if it’s mothers/coteachers being jealous (I’m not pretty at all though but those things are “attractive” here). It just truly doesn’t add up. Why do the students always say “I love you Ms. ___” “you’re so pretty teacher” “yay, I love blah blah game” and jumping up and down when they see me coming. Yet, I’m being told the complete opposite? :frowning:

Also, ghost I’ve had nosey coworkers before. I feel you. They’re always gossips too lol. (In reference to a job in the USA since apparently it wasn’t clear I wasn’t talking about my current one)

4 Likes

Maybe you are the newbie? And you are probably a threat to your co-workers, since presumably you are a better teacher. Bringing down capable newbie co-workers is common.

5 Likes