Do you need a dog sitter/walker?

Hi guys.
Do any of you need someone to take care of your dog while you are at work? Or while you travel? On short-term or long-term basis?
I can take care of your dog whenever you need, and I am available on short notice.
I am a 19 year old Taiwanese girl living in Taipei. I have two dogs myself, and I would love to help you to provide your dog(s) with a safe and comfortable environment while you are away.
I am not affiliated with a kennel or dog sitting companies I am just offering my experience and home to your dog(s).
Message me if this is a service you would be interested in, and we can discuss further.

1 Like

[quote=“rose85825”]Hi guys.
Do any of you need someone to take care of your dog while you are at work? Or while you travel? On short-term or long-term basis?
I can take care of your dog whenever you need, and I am available on short notice.
I am a 19 year old Taiwanese girl living in Taipei. I have two dogs myself, and I would love to help you to provide your dog(s) with a safe and comfortable environment while you are away.
I am not affiliated with a kennel or dog sitting companies I am just offering my experience and home to your dog(s).
Message me if this is a service you would be interested in, and we can discuss further.[/quote]

Thanks for asking and i’ll contact you soon

My wife and I are also available to dog-sit. We are Americans who recently moved to Taipei and are dog lovers who wouldn’t mind making some extra money while taking care of a dog once in a while. We live in a pet friendly building and are both active people and don’t mind taking dogs our for walks as often as necessary. Please PM me and get in touch if you’re looking for someone to watch your pup!

Cheers,
Rory

Hi, this post is quite old, so I would like to check whether you still provide dogs sitting/walker services. We are going away for a holiday, and looking for someone to take care of our pets.

Hi :slight_smile:
can you tell me which dates is it ?

Hi. Do you provide your service short term or can do long term?

Short term only

i am trying to find a way to send you a private message, but it looks like new forum engine doesn’t allow it :rolling_eyes:
can you provide any contact so we can contact you offline?
btw, how long is a short term for you? :slight_smile: will one month fit it in? :slight_smile:

Click on her profile name. message menu will appear.

Hi, we need a dog sitter for our two lovely male Taiwanese tukos in Tian Mu 天母. They are four years old, sweet and, very docile. Please let me know, if you are available for the first two weeks in July. Thanks!

Hi, looking for a dog sitter for our 2 year old neutered female Taiwan dog. The duration would be from about mid June to August 9 or 10. Let me know if you’re interested.
Jon