Documents necessary for Small Business ?

Hello Members,

I have looked over the internet first and searched some forums, but have not found
specific information on which type of Visa, ARC, APRC or other type of document I would
need to start a small “Food business” for Frozen foods. I would be coming alone, no connection with any relatives here, or No relations here. . I am Starting business by myself.

Which document, ARC, Visa, or Other, would allow me to stay in Taiwan for at least 1 to 3 years or indefinately, so that it would allow me to test the profitability of my “small frozen food business” in one of the cities in Taiwan. I would need to stay in Taiwan consistently and not leave the city while I work hard developing my business. Thankyou. .

It’s called a business visa and is usually good for 2 years. But according to your capital, you will need to make certain amount of profit, or you will not be qualified to continue on that visa, though your business can still operate.

It’s a bit complicated, your accountant in Taiwan will give you more detailed information, the information that I have might be outdated. So, you need an ARC to stay in Taiwan, and if you are opening a company, the ARC duration should be 6~12 months.

A capital is not needed If you are not staying in Taiwan, but to apply for an ARC you need a minimum capital of 500K NTD$. After your first year you will need to have more than 3M NTD in revenue to apply for extensions.