Does forumosa still have RSS feeds?

I used to read Forumosa via RSS feeds, then started just going to the Actives page, but now I’d like to try the RSS approach again - does the site still have RSS feeds? (I use feedly.) If so, how do I subscribe to them?

Thanks!

To read Forumosa with an RSS reader, just change the URL from “viewtopic” to “feed” or “viewforum” to “feed”

For example:

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/feed.php?f=30&t=155979gives you the RSS feed for this topic

You can read more about this here: phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 … tom-feeds/

[quote]
Post-based feed Settings
Number of items = X (default 10).

Enable board-wide feed = Feed with X most recent posts from all topics in all forums.
URL = feed.php

Enable per-forum feeds = Feed with X most recent posts from all topics in the selected forum.
URL = feed.php?f=[ForumID]

Enable per-topic feeds = Feed with X most recent posts from the selected topic.
URL = feed.php?f=[ForumID]&t=[TopicID]

Topic-based feed settings
Number of items = Y (default 15).

Enable new topics feed = Board wide feed with the first post of Y most recent topics in all forums.
URL = feed.php?mode=topics

Enable active topics feed = Feed that shows Y last posts, not older then 7 days, for forums that have “Display active topics” enabled.
URL = feed.php?mode=topics_active
7 days = set in feed.php (can be changed by editing and install the modified feed.php file, refresh your browser cache):[/quote]

Please note that I am interested in migrating away from phpBB to another discussion platform, so the way to access Forumosa discussions via RSS readers should change as well

Thanks! I’ll try playing around with that for a bit.

I just checked Goose Egg’s link, it works fine for me. If anyone cares, new posts appear at the top of the feed, so it might be disorienting to a RSS newb. They would need a clue in the text to set them straight.

I’m building a custom reader with a choice of fonts this morning as it happens.

Trying to aggregate 2 threads now. From a little research I did that seems harder than I thought.

function load_rss(){ $("#rss-container").html(""); $("#rss-container").rss("http://forumosa.com/taiwan/feed.php?f=30&t=155979", { limit: 40, ssl: true, effect: 'show', dateFormat: 'MMMM DD, YYYY',