Does "the wang" really rule?

(Exerpt from English class two days prior)

Me - The Character “Samantha” in “Sex in the City” portrays a woman who has made a lifestyle out of penis worship. What effect do you think this portrayal might have on young people in Taiwan?

Student - What about “Joey” from “Friends”? He is always sleeping with lots of girls. How come nobody talks about that?

Me - I imagine they do talk about it in Media Studies classes everywhere. Anyway, today I want to talk about Samantha.

Student - Men are always thinking about sex. I watch sex in the city all the time, in fact I own the DVD, but I hardly notice the sex.

Me - But it is called “Sex” in the City, and they talk about it every episode.

Student - Anyway I don’t notice.

Me - You don’t notice that Samantha is always talking about how she loves sucking big cocks?

Student - I don’t notice (much).

Me - Is it concievable to you that young, impressionable people perhaps do notice and that it might influence the way they think?

Student - Maybe.

Me - What effect do you think it has?

Student - I don’t know.

Me - Maybe it will encourage young women to focus on one aspect of a person to the exclusion of other aspects. And maybe it will cause some men to feel insecure and others to feel arrogant.

Student - Maybe.

Me - Have you ever seen a television program with a major character whose main concern in life was the tightness of women’s vaginas.

Student - No but I have seen lots of shows that focus an awful lot of attention on the size of women’s breasts.

Me - You got me there.

Read an article last week that cosmetic surgery to alter female genitalia is gaining ground. What kind of surgery? Trimming labia to make them smaller or more symmetrical, tightening the vagina, restoring virginity (or the appearance of it, anyway).

Hmmm, that reminds me, maybe I should get these running sores looked at…

When comparing East Asia to the West, rjust remember that smaller cars mean smaller garages. Heh heh

Mr He despite what common sense might indicate it is not possible to wear out a vagina. They are suprisingly resiliant little organs which is a good thing considering the pounding we give them. And yes, women, you can tighten them. You know how when you are peeing and sudddenly you have to stop for some reason and you clench that little muscle down there? Well that is your vagina tightener. Just clench that muscle a few hundred times a day and your woo woo will snap back in place no matter what King Dong might have done to you.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]
When comparing East Asia to the West, rjust remember that smaller cars mean smaller garages. Heh heh[/quote]

Also, that makes it so much easier to get eastern women to orgasm… You end up as a lazy lover… Slam, bam, 3 screaming orgasms, thank you mam…

Oh, on the sausage side, I found a sex shop in xinzhu selling western-sized condoms… Ahhh bliss…

Quarter-meter Cooper?

Some people just like them long. And strong. Thick. And juicy.

Same as men who like women with big breasts, or long legs, or nice face.

Big cocks are good. What else is there to say?

For God’s sake, even an averagely endowed laowai is going to have a lot of the xiaojies screeching with pain and suffering internal damage and bleeding when he pushes in too hard and too far, so how are the poor little things going to cope with a guy who’s hung like a stallion?

Good thing it was a male poster.

I suspect some serious wanking utilising a much smaller frankfurt was going on before that poster got moderated out of existence.

Man. I can’t believe I’m having this conversation in a chat room. And I keep coming back for more!

Kegels are good. Three sets of 20. But at times, a woman’t tightness has nothing to do with anything. Some women just don’t want no short dick man.

Size matters. When the lights are out, who cares how nice you are, Mr Personality.

***I am just trying to get all the attention away from topics such as “Women in Taiwan Are Hot” “Taiwan Women Are Hot” “I Love Taiwan Women” etc…The above posts reflect the opinions of various women I know, not just mine.

Well, if you are looking for something serious drilling, then you have come to the right place - why are you returning to this subject???

But before we start about getting your brains screwed out, then pleae elaborate a bit on your cooking and cleaning skills. Also, if you would post your cup size, or even better documentary evidence in the form of photos, or the like. :smiling_imp: and again, I missed it… How long were your legs?

She loves the cock.

Shit, I said you love the cock. I must be the craftiest motherf**ker alive!

[/Jay]

This thread is making me feel inadequate :frowning:

But that doesn’t stop us from trying.

…and trying and trying. It’s the wound that never heals. The more you lick it the better it feels!

[quote=“914”]Some women just don’t want no short dick man.

Size matters. When the lights are out, who cares how nice you are, Mr Personality.

…The above posts reflect the opinions of various women I know, not just mine.[/quote]
And quite a few men I’ve met :smiling_imp:

It can be a deal breaker if it looks like it fell off the end of a No. 2 pencil…

If it LOOKS like … you mean you’d make the guy put his clothes back on and fuck off because his willy was too small for your taste? :astonished:

I thought I was bad for kicking a girl out before the act because she had an inverted nipple. Guess I wasn’t so bad after all.

If it LOOKS like … you mean you’d make the guy put his clothes back on and fuck off because his willy was too small for your taste? :astonished:

I thought I was bad for kicking a girl out before the act because she had an inverted nipple. Guess I wasn’t so bad after all.[/quote]

Nah, that’s just too mean. There just wouldn’t be a next time.

I thought I was bad for kicking a girl out before the act because she had an inverted nipple. Guess I wasn’t so bad after all.[/quote]

Nah, that’s just too mean. There just wouldn’t be a next time.[/quote]
Phew! That’s a relief! So I’d at least get it once … that is … I mean … at least my friend would get it at least once…

Nah, that’s just too mean. There just wouldn’t be a next time.[/quote]

No, actually…I meant it. There are just some lines I cannot cross. You can’t bump uglies if there ain’t no uglies to bump.