Duck on Ambulance What is It???

If only “quack” had some sort of humorous medical meaning.

5 Likes

Maybe its just a cunning :rofl: stunt?

I already have my doubts about DrewCutz. Now you’re just egging him on.

I don’t think it’s confirmed if it’s a duck, a chicken, or a phoenix government symbol.

Hope someone can crack the egg on this one.

I’m trying to think of another duck pun, but none really fit the bill.

1 Like

Well that’s one fine cockadoodledoo.

Weird, I never noticed that the Fire/ER Dept shield was that phoenix deal, I always sort of assumed it were the same dove as the PO-lice

1 Like

This thing has got me kind of curious.

The ambulance in the OP’s picture appears to have been donated by an association called 中華聖德積善協會 (Zhōnghuá Shèng Dé Jīshàn Xiéhuì).

I think the heart symbol on the side door means that there’s some kind of defibrillator on board (自動心臟電擊器).

Also on the side door, the characters seem to say something like Xuán Tiān Number Three (maybe 玄天三隹號, but I wonder if 隹should be 佳; I can’t really tell which one it is). Does “Xuán Tiān” refer to a god?

This kind of ambulance seems to have gotten other people’s attention, too (although I can’t fully understand what’s being discussed on the page in this link).

This appears to be another Taipei ambulance that has that cute bird on the front door, and the defibrillator symbol on the side door, but it also bears the Lions Club name and logo near the roof:

I wonder if the Lions Club donated the ambulance in the article linked immediately above. But I think the article says that 葉許秀治 donated it. (I wrote four characters instead of the usual three. Is that incorrect?) I guess the Lions Club had something else to do with it.

Oops, I didn’t pay adequate attention to @Icon’s post near the top of the thread:

That would seem to explain the better part of what’s going on here. My apologies and thanks to @Icon.

2 Likes

quack quack quackity quacking quack.