English Church in Tao-Yuan county

I did a search, but they only listed churches in Taipei. I went to a Filipino church for awhile…but then they switched it over to Tagalog when the Pastors changed. I actaully went once wtih the new Pastor…and he had to switch all of his speeches from Tagalog to English because of my one white face in the audience :blush: . Needless to say I haven’t been back since.

I know of a mormon church…but their Chinese is so good…I’m guessing the service would probably be in Chinese. Don’t know for sure though.

Any ideas?

Hi Mordeth,

Just wanted to throw my hat into the ring. If you find one in Taoyuan let me know. Sunday Mornings would be great as I’m busy in the afternoon. I’ll drop you a pm also to let you know of my interest.

You might try calling the headquarters of the Presbyterian Church. Someone there might know.
(02) 2362-5282

the catholic church in chungli (adjacent to the workers center) has mass pretty much in english. or at least, did a year ago.

Hmm, Catholic…my least favorite of all “Christian” religions…might be worth a look though…thanks.

I sent an e-mail to a church in Chung-li, not Catholic, and am waiting for a reply. I’ll let you know what they say.