EPL fanatic

I’m in lovely ol’ Taiwan now. The Premier league is all but won by Man City, but I’d still like to see some games. If you watch, please tell me where or how. With the World Cup coming up, I’ll have to get a TV and figure out how to get the right cable connection.

Appreciate the advice.

If I am correct, currently only Bundesliga is shown in Channel 74.
Again, if memory served me right, World Cup usually shown in Channel 47, the channel has writing in top right corner, MUCH, i.e. 年代MUCH台 (2010 and 2014 was there)
No Euros though.
All these are Cables though. Not free-to-air TV.

1 Like

If I recall, no one picked up the tv broadcasting rights for these few seasons, so you have a choice of either a satellite feed from another country (Japan or south Africa used to be popular, not sure now), or stream it (legally) via ElevenSports.

I do the latter - they don’t have every game live, but a good proportion of them, with others streamed in full as replays later. There’s English commentary, and the quality is usually ok. It seems to have improved over the course of the season, for me at least - it’s not exactly HD, but it’s good enough for me, in general. They also do FA Cup and some internationals, but no CL/EL.

It’s nt$99 for a month if you want to try it out, or NT$899 for a year. To be honest, for the price, I can get past most of the quality issues. Check the what’s on guide on their website and see if there’s anything you’d be interested in.

Edit: I know you specified EPL, but they only have the schedule for a week ahead, so I had a quick check - this weekend they’ve got every FA Cup game live except Brighton v Coventry.

1 Like

Elevensports is dogshit but we have no choice.

You can get MOD from Chunghwa Telecom and choose the package with Elevensports and ELTA, they show football and do champions league full replays. You can also get FOX sport 3 which shows UFC pay-per-views for free. It’s a good deal.