Essential Oils, Immune Deficiency Diseases, Fatigue

I’ve lived in Taiwan on and off for 32 years. Early on when I was at the first Hess School on Ho Ping other teachers were very tired. One mentioned take antibiotics, but I didn’t. I began to get so tired I slept a lot. Yellow mucous came pouring out of my mouth. It would takes me years to understand why. The heat, humidity, pollution, noise, dirt, all contributed to my Canadida problem. At one time I was sleeping 22 hours a day. I just recently returned, and I’m on essential oils now for the problem, and I’m on a special diet. I’m feeling normal. Don’t let the environment get you down. There are options.

The humidity kills me sometimes. I’ve been here 3 years so far. Last Saturday, went to Taipei for the day and came back around 5pm and just crashed till 8pm. My body just turned off.

I don’t drink alcohol or smokes cigarettes so that is a non-factor.

What sort of foods are in your diet that you think help and which essential oils?

No carbo’s . No rice, bread, noodles, most nuts, oatmeal etc.

I take on drop of tea tree oil in a large glass of water. Absolutely no sugar including most fruits. Watermelon is great. Lots of water. so sugar drinks, coffee et.

crickey.

So your carb sources are only from vegetables?

Isn’t watermelon basically a sugar drink?

Watermelon has less sugar per 100g than grapes or mangos for example, but def has sugar in it.

Watermelon 6g sugar per 100g

Grapes is 16g, mangos 14g, kiwi 9g, Strawberry 4.9g, banana 12g, pineapple 10g

Watermelon is def on the low side! Just don’t eat too much.

Not a problem…those little seeds drive me crazy.

I sued to be able to eat and drink anything anywhere. Since my appendicitis, though, my immune system just gave up. I am all ears regarding how to build it up. I was taking pro and prebiotics. I have heard about cutting sugar and also suffer from that crippling exhaustion. There is a time of the day where the system just crashes. More veggies and more water does help.

Yogurt that’s been sitting in the cooker for 24 hours helps. Kim Chi is good, better make your own. I just bought a yogurt maker that is so easy I can’t believe it. I bought one in MNPLS and it was terrible. This one just drop a quart container in it and let it sit for 24 hours. Great.