Ethereum : possible to get 2-5 times your investment in 2018

said the cowardly dodger

Ok Mr Bitcoin you explain what I’m dodging again I’ll try entertain you with an answer. I wasn’t concentrating when I read your stuff too much waffling on about genesis blocks. I’m all ears now

Doesn’t IOTA depend on M2M device makers essentially buying in and implementing hardware that can manage IOTA?
I work in IoT, and from what I can see the current players in this field aren’t remotely thinking about implementing IOTA.

It is speculative you are right, but I’m interested in how it would be applied to more than IOT.

Bosch invested a lot of money in IOTA and they are big in IOT. So it’s not true to say the current players aren’t looking at this.

which begs the question why you dodged. scroll up.

Because “genesis block” sounds like a Star Trek episode…I dunno. You bitcoin geniuses are just too sharp for me.

nice dodge again, kid. RIP your ludicrous “fees” argument. must be why coinbase bent the knee and has segwit up and running as well.

You bought a cup of coffee recently with Bitcoin have you? Come on man what’s taking you guys so long it’s been ten years already! I can buy coffee with a dozen apps, credit cards, cash…

Guys get a room. Pay for it with bitcoin. We are all crypto friends here.

I agree completely. Panicsell let’s bury the crypto hatchet now ok? While most might see you as just another online forum Bitcoin nutter, I don’t see it that way at all.

Nano!!!

Saw Nano hit an ATL of $7 yesterday and jumped in! Finally got it right at the bounce! Thank god for all the FUD that kept dropping its price while other things went up.

Yeah that was a really weird one.
I’m quite excited about Volkswagen promoting iota partnership , still price went down with BTC.

BTC dancing on 10k…it’s either up or down from here boys and girls…up or down

Its all whales playing a game.

well, hey, it’s not my fault you were buried and can’t come up with an excuse/explanation why “bailout” is embedded in his whitepaper.

“Bitcoin nutter”, better that than a backpedaling hypocrite dodger :slight_smile:

Nice it’s really popped up. See it if maintains some stability now. A lot of people who invested in nano at a high were in dire straits this is good for those guys too.

Yah, saw the video about the new andoird wallet being tested by one of its big SV investors and something clicked

rest of my stack was in RPX as I am a big Neo fan

got 30% on that then sold most

Just another daily dump on the crytocurrencies following the SEC’s statement below.
Sighh.

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/enforcement-tm-statement-potentially-unlawful-online-platforms-trading

Push the price down, buy buy buy then sell when it bumps up.