Falun Dafa is good

[quote=“hannes”]Ben will say this is Chinese propaganda. Maybe it is. But the celebrating the Sichuan earthquake rally has happened, right? Now, how sick is that?

[/quote]

Pretty damning video. What a bunch of flakes. Like I said earlier, it’s hard to take any of it seriously when you’re claiming you can levitate, fly, have mirrors in your body, the Milky Way is full of galaxy sized girls, and on and on. The Sichuan earthquake stuff is absolutely disgusting, despicable. Makes them look no better than the Westboro Church nutjobs.

Nice cult you have there.
And yes, it is a cult.

[quote=“k.k.”]

Pretty damning video. What a bunch of flakes. Like I said earlier, it’s hard to take any of it seriously when you’re claiming you can levitate, fly, have mirrors in your body, the Milky Way is full of galaxy sized girls, and on and on. The Sichuan earthquake stuff is absolutely disgusting, despicable. Makes them look no better than the Westboro Church nutjobs.

Nice cult you have there.
And yes, it is a cult.[/quote]
You am of the no having Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance! :hand:

You are have demon spirit in body!

Filthy at the communism brain harvest lover!

I of the virtual internet sarin gassed you!

Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance!

[quote=“k.k.”]
Pretty damning video. .[/quote]

that is hate prapaganda, if you chosse to bebieve the hate praoaganda, your own choice.

[quote]Propaganda Overseas
In addition to carrying out an intensive anti-Falun Gong propaganda campaign within China’s borders, a central strategy of the Chinese Communist Party has been to plant seeds of misinformation and even hate incitement abroad. The following are analysis and news pieces addressing the details of how this strategy has been implemented within both overseas Chinese communities and mainstream Western society.[/quote]

faluninfo.net/topic/109/all/

[quote=“cfimages”]
Which would be fine if that’s what they were doing, but it wasn’t. They weren’t handing out flyers or documenting anything. It was done solely as political protest.[/quote]

What is the political protest, according to you?

If you think some gather to hope the the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution is wrong, that is your choice.

[quote=“shiadoa”]
Are you available this week, to persuade some annoying people on bicycles,knocking on car windows trying to start conversations about Religion,to leave my area?. :whistle: :no-no:[/quote]
As much as might like to start a Viking campaign, I must respectfully decline.
I only can police my own perimetre, and as much as The General in me would crave expansion, The Private calls most stenously for a fall back position.

That said, Our Clan is soon moving on, and I might be available for a few discreet missions.
Payable in six packs of London Pride Ale, no questions asked, and only a few answered.
Huzzah!

Persecution beyond China’s borders

Hate propaganda, sure. But why would the Chinese government go to such lengths persecuting a harmless group of religious people, if this group wasn’t confrontational, radical, extreme you name it.

Btw. how does FLG gather so many people to all kinds of events without being a functioning organization? No members, no name list, etc. but everyone is showing up on time, banners and all ready. Very strange indeed.

Answer is here:
theepochtimes.com/n3/3947-co … alun-gong/

No membershisp, no name list, but many Falun Gong practitioners are friends with each other. It is not difficult to do sth together.

What’s a “sth”? A DEMON? :astonished:

If I sign up can I have a galaxy sized girl?

Where to sign up? Sign up for what?

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“cfimages”]
Which would be fine if that’s what they were doing, but it wasn’t. They weren’t handing out flyers or documenting anything. It was done solely as political protest.[/quote]

If you think some gather to hope the the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution is wrong, that is your choice.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with political protest. I’ve been involved in a number of them over the years for various things myself.

It’s just a little confusing when they say they are not political yet engage in political activities. Which is it? Is FG political or not?

Where to sign up? Sign up for what?[/quote]
Falun Dafa, what else?
We all want some, can’t you let us infidels in?
Pretty, please?

[quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“cfimages”]

If you think some gather to hope the the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution is wrong, that is your choice.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with political protest. I’ve been involved in a number of them over the years for various things myself.

It’s just a little confusing when they say they are not political yet engage in political activities. Which is it? Is FG political or not?[/quote]

[quote]The first and most basic fact to note is that Falun Gong as a group has no political aspiration—not now, nor ever before. Nor does it oppose or support any particular political entity, China’s dictatorship included. Neither does not advocate for any particular political system.

What it has sought to do, rather, is to document and disclose the crimes against humanity to which it is subjected in China. Doing so is not a political act.

I think Falun Gong as a group has no political aspiration, but as an individual person, a Falun gong practitioner may support a political party when the vote day comes. In the same country, different practitioners may support different political parties.

I think that some Falun Gong practitioners asking the politicians to help to stop the evil persecution is not political activity. if you do think it is, it is also not wrong because Falun Gong practitioners as well as you have political rights.

That still doesn’t answer the question regarding when an organized group of FG stage a political protest. Not individuals, not asking politicians, not handing out flyers but an actual organized protest.

[quote]What are Falun Gong’s political views?

The practice itself does not have any express political views. Political opinions among adherents are as diverse and varied as you might find in any given population. Some persons are members of liberal parties, some conservative, some reform, etc.

[code]Chinese authorities are fond of claiming that Falun Gong has “turned political,” and the phrase has, remarkably, found its way into a few accounts of the practice. The undertone is that Falun Gong has “sold out” as it were, or compromised its beliefs, entering the political arena.

The claim is problematic in several regards. (We’ll set aside the irony of a political dictatorship suggesting that it’s unseemly for a group to be “political.”)

The first and most basic fact to note is that Falun Gong as a group has no political aspiration—not now, nor ever before. Nor does it oppose or support any particular political entity, China’s dictatorship included. Neither does not advocate for any particular political system.

What it has sought to do, rather, is to document and disclose the crimes against humanity to which it is subjected in China. Doing so is not a political act.

It just so happens that the perpetrator of those said abuses is China’s communist party—a very much political entity. Thus, as circumstances would have it, when Falun Gong adherents document acts of torture or murder and name their culprit, they are naming a political entity.

That does not change the nature of the action, nor its motive. It remains every bit as humanitarian in impulse as would a mother crying out for help were someone to kidnap her dear child. Were the kidnapper a local politician, it would not mean she had “turned political” with her cry for help, much less harbored political aspirations. Nor would it imply that her motherly nature had morphed into something less noble. Indeed, her cry would have been motivated by none other than maternal love.

In the same vein, the activist flyers issuing forth from the ranks of Falun Gong are motivated not by a wish for personal gain, much less worldly power. Rather, they bespeak of a concern for the welfare of fellow human beings who they know to be suffering and at risk. It is an act of compassion, and fully consistent with, if not informed by, the teachings of Falun Gong.

The same holds true even in perhaps the most seemingly political of gestures. For instance, when Falun Gong adherents hand out copies of the Nine Commentaries—an expose of China’s communist party—that act is similarly spawned. It is rooted in a concern for the well-being of others, namely fellow Chinese.

Ditto for lawsuits against key Chinese officials identified with the persecution. They seek not to “bring down” some hefty politician, but to curb acts of inhumanity carried out at his order. If he desists in his ways, the suit will have the added effect of having ultimately been for that official’s own good as well.

If the ramifications of such acts are political—such as diminished appeal for the Party—that is but one of multiple effects, and not that effort’s purpose.

Here is the information, It is your freedom to think what you will.

You cannot find an excuse for the persecution if you do not believe communist party produced lies

would you say those 60-80 million Chinese were criminals so they deserve unnatural death?

theepochtimes.com/n3/3949-co … f-killing/

It seems this thread should have been, Fulan Dafa is good and the Chinese Government is bad ? Not that you have any Political aims.of course.

In the same of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance do tell us more about galaxy sized girls and the head mirrors. If you truly are a follower of Falun Dafa, then you should know something about this - right?