Falun Dafa is good

Who is wiser–Master Li Hongzhi, or Dr. Gene Ray, Cubic?

timecube.com

This is not true.

[quote]These teachings can be summarized as a belief that different heavens correspond to different races on earth, and that persons of mixed race lose a direct connection to their corresponding heaven, at least in the corporeal sense; a person’s soul in unaffected, just as is their ability to engage in cultivation practice. This in no way amounts to an endorsement of racial purity; in Li Hongzhi’s writings, he states in essense that the phenomenon is nobody’s fault, and one does not need to be concerned about it.

One most inflamatory result was a New York Times journalist who wrote, without attribution, that Falun Gong believes children of mixed race are the “spawn” of the Dharma-ending period (a time of moral decline referred to in Buddhist scripture.) Needless to say, no such language appears in Falun Gong’s teachings. Regrettably, the journalist did not temper his own, outsider’s reading of that passage with investigation or evidence. They failed to check with any living, actual persons who do Falun Gong, preferring, seemingly, to not let a sensational reading of the passage be spoiled by evidence to the contrary.

Had they looked into the matter, they would have found their assumptions to be just that, assumptions. Many who practice Falun Gong have married and had children with individuals of a different race after taking up the practice. Of the 14 individuals who make up the Information Center’s staff, fully 4 fall into this category. If Falun Gong teaches racial segregation, it’s doing a poor job of it.

If the practice does not breed racial intolerance in the life of the individual, one might readily imagine how much less so it translates into a general “stance” on interracial marriage in society.[/quote]
faluninfo.net/article/654/Miscon … t-/?cid=23

So, it is true that different heavens correspond to different races. I guess when a mixed race child dies he or she can choose to which one to go?

This is not true.

[quote]These teachings can be summarized as a belief that different heavens correspond to different races on earth, and that persons of mixed race lose a direct connection to their corresponding heaven, at least in the corporeal sense; a person’s soul in unaffected, just as is their ability to engage in cultivation practice. This in no way amounts to an endorsement of racial purity; in Li Hongzhi’s writings, he states in essense that the phenomenon is nobody’s fault, and one does not need to be concerned about it.

One most inflamatory result was a New York Times journalist who wrote, without attribution, that Falun Gong believes children of mixed race are the “spawn” of the Dharma-ending period (a time of moral decline referred to in Buddhist scripture.) Needless to say, no such language appears in Falun Gong’s teachings. Regrettably, the journalist did not temper his own, outsider’s reading of that passage with investigation or evidence. They failed to check with any living, actual persons who do Falun Gong, preferring, seemingly, to not let a sensational reading of the passage be spoiled by evidence to the contrary.

Had they looked into the matter, they would have found their assumptions to be just that, assumptions. Many who practice Falun Gong have married and had children with individuals of a different race after taking up the practice. Of the 14 individuals who make up the Information Center’s staff, fully 4 fall into this category. If Falun Gong teaches racial segregation, it’s doing a poor job of it.

If the practice does not breed racial intolerance in the life of the individual, one might readily imagine how much less so it translates into a general “stance” on interracial marriage in society.[/quote]
faluninfo.net/article/654/Miscon … t-/?cid=23[/quote]

Out of topic!!! :hand: :no-no:

There are a lot of wrong information on the Internet

It is good for one to get right information,here:
Teachings and Beliefs
faluninfo.net/topic/25/

There are a lot of wrong information on the Internet

It is good for one to get right information,here:
Teachings and Beliefs
faluninfo.net/topic/25/[/quote]
But this is promoting Falun?. You could have checked out this Website on Evolution
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/
This is independent,as many others are, teaching Evolution.
Take me to a website with some scientific proof of your claims please, I am truly interested.

My understanding is that if one can go to heaven or not has nothing to do with one’s race, only good persons have the possibility to go to heaven because they deserve living there.

My understanding is that if one can go to heaven or not has nothing to do with one’s race, only good persons have the possibility to go to heaven because they deserve living there.[/quote]

I asked a different question. Is it in the FD teachings that good people of different races go to different heavens or not? Also, to which one will a mixes child go, if he deserves to go to heaven?

This is not true.

faluninfo.net/article/654/Miscon … t-/?cid=23[/quote]

Out of topic!!! :hand: :no-no:[/quote]

I suppose it’s funny to mock his language use… or is it? Not for me. I find what you’ve done here to be weak.

There is plenty of stuff you can mock to attack his credibility without the crass go at his sentence structure. Just so as you know.

I’m going to go to Cracker Heaven.

My understanding is that if one can go to heaven or not has nothing to do with one’s race, only good persons have the possibility to go to heaven because they deserve living there.[/quote]

Also, to which one will a mixes child go, if he deserves to go to heaven?[/quote]

I think one should think if one deserves to go to heaven, not which one to go, If a person really deserves, no matter which race he belongs, there will be a good arrangement for him by the great God who is trying to save more people now.

Also, to which one will a mixes child go, if he deserves to go to heaven?[/quote]

I think one should think if one deserves to go to heaven, not which one to go, If a person really deserves, no matter which race he belongs, there will be a good arrangement for him by the great God who is trying to save more people now.[/quote]

I agree. Though I would like to know if people of different races who deserve heaven go to the same place or not.

[quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]
I think one should think if one deserves to go to heaven, not which one to go, If a person really deserves, no matter which race he belongs, there will be a good arrangement for him by the great God who is trying to save more people now.[/quote]

I agree. Though I would like to know if people of different races who deserve heaven go to the same place or not.[/quote]

My little understanding is, there are different heavens for different people who deserve living there, but the most important is if we deserve.
When that day comes, it is possible that one might be questioned:“When those who try to be good persons, who try to assimilate to Truth, Compassion, Tolerance being persecuted, killed, what have you done?”

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

I agree. Though I would like to know if people of different races who deserve heaven go to the same place or not.[/quote]

My little understand is there are different heavens for different people who deserve living there, but the most important is if we deserve.
When that day comes, it is possible that one might be questioned:“When those who try to be good persons, who try to assimilate to Truth, Compassion, Tolerance being persecuted, killed, what have you done?”[/quote]

So, if there are different heavens for those who deserve them, who decides where everyone goes? Is it the person (if she deserves it), God or something else?

[quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

My little understand is there are different heavens for different people who deserve living there, but the most important is if we deserve.
When that day comes, it is possible that one might be questioned:“When those who try to be good persons, who try to assimilate to Truth, Compassion, Tolerance being persecuted, killed, what have you done?”[/quote]

So, if there are different heavens for those who deserve them, who decides where everyone goes? Is it the person (if she deserves it), God or something else?[/quote]

Again, my little understanding is, if the person deserves it, there will be a good arrangement by the great God who is trying to save more people now. but the most important is if we deserve.
When that day comes, it is possible that one might be questioned:“When those who try to be good persons, who try to assimilate to Truth, Compassion, Tolerance being persecuted, organ harvested, what have you done?”
If one answers, he did nothing to help to stop the persecution, but insulted those good persons because he does not agree with something they believe in, do you think this kind of persons deserve living in the heaven?

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“Novaspes”][quote=“Benjamin K”]

So, if there are different heavens for those who deserve them, who decides where everyone goes? Is it the person (if she deserves it), God or something else?[/quote]

Again, my little understanding is, if the person deserves it, there will be a good arrangement by the great God who is trying to save more people now. but the most important is if we deserve.
When that day comes, it is possible that one might be questioned:“When those who try to be good persons, who try to assimilate to Truth, Compassion, Tolerance being persecuted, organ harvested, what have you done?”
If one answers, he did nothing to help to stop the persecution, but insulted those good persons because he does not agree with something they believe in, do you think this kind of persons deserve living in the heaven?[/quote]

Ben, I agreed with you on that point already but you keep not answering my question: do people of different races go to different heavens, assuming they deserve it ??

[quote=“Novaspes”]
Ben, I agreed with you on that point already but you keep not answering my question: do people of different races go to different heavens, assuming they deserve it ??[/quote]

I am sorry if you are not satisfied with my answer, I can only reply with my little understanding.

My little understanding is, the higher level truth is not so simple as one thinks, the key question is if one deserves, I think one should try to be as good as possible for ones’s own future, one still has chance now, but not forever.

I began practising Falun Gong more than 10 years ago, I find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

To learn more, here:
en.minghui.org/cc/17/

[quote=“Benjamin K”]I began practising Falun Gong more than 10 years ago, I find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

To learn more, here:
en.minghui.org/cc/17/[/quote]

I began practicing Masturbation, more than 10 Years ago, I ,also, find the benefits too good to keep to myself.

[quote=“shiadoa”]

I began practicing Masturbation, more than 10 Years ago, I ,also, find the benefits too good to keep to myself.[/quote]

Are you any good yet? Um, you’re actually supposed to keep it to yourself. :no-no: