Falun Dafa is good

[quote=“shiadoa”]Ok…read that, now in the interests of Forebearance , please read this also.
[/quote]

More information here:

faluninfo.net/article/689/FAQ-ab … ng/?cid=23

Like all movements, Maoism has its pluses and minuses. That’s why we need dialogue. Maybe Falungong and Maoism each have treasures that the other lacks. Maybe one day, they can join together in friendship. And what wonderful ideological advances might they offer the world…? Imagine the portraits of Chairman Mao and Li Hongzhi side by side above Tiananmen Square, as if gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes.

I suggest you read here:

theepochtimes.com/n3/3947-co … alun-gong/

[color=#0000FF]Mod’s note: this post was split from forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 6&t=124428[/color]

Firstly, I do believe FD members are being persecuted in China and that is wrong. I would add that I see it as a cult ,although that does not mean I condone Chinese reaction to them and many other persecuted individuals. I just don’t get the point in the continuation of all this grief for ordinary Members and I see the Leader of FG as a manipulative Fruitcake who should go to China and help his followers…given that he has these Divine powers. That is my view and I understand it is different to yours.
the following video is not “pro” FD. I posted it as there are a few interesting points. I would qualify it by saying that I don’t think it’s well done and over simplified…even presumptious…but it is a different viewpoint on some of the issues.

[quote=“shiadoa”][color=#0000FF]Mod’s note: this post was split from forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 6&t=124428[/color]

I do believe FD members are being persecuted in China and that is wrong.[/quote]

It is not easy to explain everything at the forum.
If there is sth you don’t understand now, well, I just can say that, many people who have conscience can understand everything in the very vey near future.

But one should understand:
The persecution is wrong.
Truth, compassion, and forbearance is not wrong.

I suggest you read here to understand more
faluninfo.net/topic/25/

[quote=“Benjamin K”][quote=“shiadoa”][color=#0000FF]Mod’s note: this post was split from forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 6&t=124428[/color]

I do believe FD members are being persecuted in China and that is wrong.[/quote]

It is not easy to explain everything at the forum.
If there is sth you don’t understand now, well, I just can say that, many people who have conscience can understand everything in the very vey near future.

But one should understand:
The persecution is wrong.

I suggest you read here to understand more
faluninfo.net/topic/25/[/quote]
In the very very near future, 99.9% of the Worlds’ 7.122 Billion inhabitants, will ,I fear, still think Falun Dafa is ridiculous to them. Did you ever stop to wonder why so many do not follow this way of thinking ? Why are you so special? I suggest you contemplate and maybe start thinking for yourself. You criticize the Communists for following ridiculous man-made rules, whilst doing the same. (albeit non-violent) :2cents:

I have considered long ago:

To be a good person is not wrong.
To believe in and try to assimilate to truth, compassion, and forbearance is not wrong.

Truth, compassion, and forbearance are words. They mean different things to different people.

I’m not a fan of circular logic.

It’s like saying Religion/Cult X = honesty, love and peace (sounds good right?). From this we get honesty, love and peace are not wrong (ooh, who can argue with that?). The next stage, after who knows what (brain washing/group activities/love bombing) and who knows how long, we end up with WHATEVER Religion/Cult X does = honesty, love and peace, and anyone who doesn’t agree = wrong/evil/unsaved/unworthy/ignorant… etc.

Not many people know this, but Hitler was a wonderful dancer. And what a painter! He could paint an entire flat in an afternoon! Two coats!

Not many people know this, but Hitler was a wonderful dancer. And what a painter! He could paint an entire flat in an afternoon! Two coats![/quote]

Falun Dafa has got nothing to do with a character like Hitler :astonished: How could you think that one Man be capable of brainwashing millions of people.
His thoughts and symbolisms have been reviled by every sane person on the Planet…well almost. :whistle:

Still, whatever takes your fancy is ok by me. I just think it better to try and symbolize your beliefs more accurately…swastiker logo a bit badly thought out really.
Maybe

killing for organs must be immediately stopped.
investigating.wordpress.com/

1 Like

Do you mean the apparata inside people or the musical instruments?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Well at least we know the Chinese aren’t stealing their brains!

They probably wouldn’t know what to do with them.

White House Responds to Petition on Organ Harvesting in China

[quote]Late on a Friday afternoon the White House responded to a petition submitted to their “We the People” site about 3 years ago that called for investigating and publicly condemning organ harvesting from Falun Gong believers in China.

The White House should be praised for publicly condemning the organ harvesting from executed prisoners.[/quote]

endorganpillaging.org/white-hous … -in-china/

Interesting blog post from a former Falungong practitioner.

2 Likes

All I can say is, I don’t understand religion.

1 Like

Good Lord, Chris Chappell’s China Uncensored is a Falun Dafa media? Didn’t know that… :open_mouth:

Wow I didn’t notice the OP date and swore a certain Mister Lin was back.

“This is a mix of fiction and true stories.”

And what’s that supposed to mean… :confused: