Fax machine uses?

OK, so I got this free fax machine included in my workforce printer but it’s been years since I had to send a fax to someone or receive one.

I honestly hate to let technology toys go to waste. Are there any free fax back services that we had years ago when I worked in mail order. Any fax bbs like they had in the old time? Any fax to web bridges where I could send a fax to myself?
I guess, I’ll just have to find a friend with a fax machine to test this feature with. I really could have used this feature about 15 years ago. I wonder why it’s included free these days.

You can fax yourself from a 7-11.

I know, eh?

What to do, what to do… :ponder:

You can’t photo copy that with a document feeder, can you. I guess you can but it’s gonna pinch.

How about receiving. Does 7-11 receive as well? I’d actually want to test the send quality if anything. I’ve received faxes before.

Flash back to my one day spent as a baby photography, visiting drugs stores to collect orders by fax to visit new born families and sell them on expensive packages. What a racket, I wonder if Taiwan ever did that?

Oh, it’s that kind of fax machine? I was picturing a scanner with fax transmission capability. (No wonder it’s free!) Still, I suppose you could feed a photocopied “document” into it. :whistle:

Actually, it’s a flatbed scanner as well, but the lid has a document scanner built in.
It actually really rocks. I don’t want to tell you how many hours were wasted trying to scan in those teacher photocopyable worksheet collection books.
I love my scanner. I just want to test
my fax. I guess I’ll give the local copy shop a try