Female sexual preference flexibility is genetic

Pas de Deux of Sexuality Is Written in the Genes

I knew it…!!! Bet this article gets a lot of hits…

[quote]Presumably the masculinization of the brain shapes some neural circuit that makes women desirable. If so, this circuitry is wired differently in gay men. In experiments in which subjects are shown photographs of desirable men or women, straight men are aroused by women, gay men by men.

Such experiments do not show the same clear divide with women. Whether women describe themselves as straight or lesbian, “Their sexual arousal seems to be relatively indiscriminate — they get aroused by both male and female images,” Dr. Bailey said. “I’m not even sure females have a sexual orientation. But they have sexual preferences. Women are very picky, and most choose to have sex with men.”

Dr. Bailey believes that the systems for sexual orientation and arousal make men go out and find people to have sex with, whereas women are more focused on accepting or rejecting those who seek sex with them. [/quote]

That was a very interesting article. If you’re interested in this topic I do recommend having a look!

Why spoil the concept by reading it? In summary does it mean the mother daughter, twins and other family combo’s are more likely than you’d think?
:laughing:

Typical male. Wants to test the logic of this… :unamused:

I said topic, not logic, dear. :stuck_out_tongue:

Typical male. Wants to test the logic of this… :unamused:[/quote]

Logic? I only wanted to have a look for the pictures. Sadly disappointing.

Most men have always suspected that most women are naturally bisexual. Article only confirms this. I mean, when’s the last time a guy said to his friend, “Look at that butt! He’s got such sparkling big eyes. He’s so handsome.” Het guys, I mean. But girls say those kinds of things about other girls all the time.

Explains why y’all girls go to the bathroom together…

Really? Then a typical Australian male is far worse. They would take a look at your interesting helicopter haircut and then snigger upon realising where the cockpit is :laughing:

From a related article:

My genitals are unmoved by your image! :laughing:

On the other hand:

Now that’s hot! :astonished:

Really? Then a typical Australian male is far worse. They would take a look at your interesting helicopter haircut and then snigger upon realising where the cockpit is :laughing:

[/quote]

Snigger Snigger - he said cockpit!

I think it was an interesting article. Especially the part about men and women using different parts of their brains to do the same things. It does go towards explaining some of the differnces in thinking between the sexes.