Football/Soccer In Taipei

is shida the one in gongguan? I work early saturday mornings, but could play early sunday mornings.

it is so close to Guting MRT station. on Heping East Road. Even it is not so close to me, still convenient

there must be other people that want to have a kick around!!

Yup I’d defo be up for a kick around or organising a proper team whichever is easier. I’m arriving in Taipei on the 6th of august so any time from then on I’d love to play some football

There are few other options:

1. Shipai Junior High - MRT Red Line every Tue Thursday 19.30 - 21.30 (most foreigner Level 7-8)
  2. Saturday 4 PM (people playing even earlier) at ShiDa Junior High between Ren Ai and Xin Yi road (most Taiwanese level 5-6)
  3. Wednesday 8-10 PM at Hua Zhong riverside park (Taiwanese Level 5)
  4. ShiPai Junior High - Saturday 3-5PM (most foreigner Level 4-5)
  5. Riverside near GongGuan - not sure when but there are bunch of foreigner playing sometimes, they are on FB.
  6. Ying Feng riverside park, Thursdays 19.30 - 22.00 (most foreigner, level 6-7 suspended at the moment though)

If you know any places, please let me know and I will update this post

Great post Roback,

I have a question, how can i reach them? I dont want to go there at that time and wait for a long time and come back to my home without playing. I want to check it with somebody. At the moment, 1st and 3rd look suitable to me, so I would like to check it with them.

Thanks a lot for great info

1. Shipai Junior High - MRT Red Line every Tue Thursday 19.30 - 21.30 (most foreigner Level 7-8) (talk to me)
  2. Saturday 4 PM (people playing even earlier) at Shi-Da Junior High between Ren’ai and Xinyi road (most Taiwanese level 5-6) (talk to me)
  3. Wednesday 8-10 PM at Hua Zhong riverside park (Taiwanese Level 5) (you have to go there as I don’t have any contact)
  4. ShiPai Junior High - Saturday 3-5PM (most foreigner Level 4-5) Martin (b52carnegiesfc.com)
  5. Riverside near Gongguan - not sure when but there are bunch of foreigner playing sometimes, they are on FB. (you have to go there as I don’t have any contact)
  6. Ying Feng riverside park, Thursdays 19.30 - 22.00 (most foreigner, level 6-7 suspended at the moment though) (talk to me)

Hey guys, looking forward to play soccer in taipei, preferably around zhongshan/zhongzheng/shilin/datong district. Any suggestions?
Had been playing for 7 years but stopped since I left the Overseas Chinese Matriculation Programme last June. Can play any time except on sunday morning and tuesday night.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I have created a group for football/soccer on Sunday mornings.

If anyone is interested in playing. Please join this group and you get the information you need about Sunday mornings.

facebook.com/groups/473195546032842/

Thank you.

p.s

First week we had 6 people, this week we had 12 people.

[quote]If anyone is interested in playing. Please join this group and you get the information you need about Sunday mornings.

facebook.com/groups/473195546032842/[/quote]

we had a nice group of people there, welcome to join us :thumbsup:

Carnegies FC are looking for players to strengthen our squad to help reclaim the CPL champions trophy won most recently in 2011. We
play in Sunday competitive matches in the mostly expat CPL Taiwan Football League, but also have a Kick-about on Saturday afternoons
as well near Shipai MRT. b52carnegiesfc.com

Please PM me or email Martin at martint27@hotmail.com if you are interested in the kick-about or joining the Sunday squad.

Cheers

[quote=“whywhywhy”][quote]If anyone is interested in playing. Please join this group and you get the information you need about Sunday mornings.

facebook.com/groups/473195546032842/[/quote]

we had a nice group of people there, welcome to join us :thumbsup:[/quote]

yeah, we’re starting to get a decent turnout. good fun time. come one, come all!

different pages and contact details about our new football club in the making, and my group which is still relatively new.

facebook.com/groups/473195546032842/

hanmakeintaiwan.blogspot.tw/2012 … aipei.html

marky.baobei@gmail.com

anyone need another player for a 5 a-side football team? i really love to play football and feel like i need to get fit so if anyone is looking for an extra player or anthing just let me know :slight_smile:

Still looking for a weekly kick-around.

yeah sounds good! you got something planned?

Nope! Getting desperate. I’m about to go mix it up with the 8 year olds that play in front of my Matsusei.

maybe if you read the thread you might be able to figure it out. here’s a hint, look back two or three posts.

maybe if you read the thread you might be able to figure it out. here’s a hint, look back two or three posts.[/quote]

I really like Ron Swanson, so I’m going to give you permission to assume we are not idiots.

you guys can check this; this is the nearest soccer activity. you can also join this group

facebook.com/#!/events/341758102595574/