Formosa Fitness

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I was a little surprised because I have dealt with your online in the past buying a bell that you sent down to Taichung. Everything was easy. That is why I was so taken aback. Anyway, I will take you up on the offer sometime soon. My goal was not to spoil your name, but just share info.

Interesting podcast FF keep up the good work. Liked how you went through various business philosophies and keep flexible according to market feedback. as to partnership,
I think it can be particularly difficult in Taiwan as many families get Involved and start interfering with the partners decision, but I do know several very successful
And now global business operations which started in Taiwan which consist of two or more partners! When partnership works it really works. But yes it is not for everybody and has its own risks. However to get to a certain size you will
Need to work with other professionals and also need finance or investment.
I also enjoy your close the circle vertically integrated business philosophy. I work for a multinational but we don’t close the circle for customer training to keep them in our ecosystem, it’s crazy. We could
Probably even make money on the training courses. For you you could enlarge the circle by producing your own design kettle bells, how about that idea? :thumbsup:

[quote=“headhonchoII”]Interesting podcast FF keep up the good work. Liked how you went through various business philosophies and keep flexible according to market feedback. as to partnership,
I think it can be particularly difficult in Taiwan as many families get Involved and start interfering with the partners decision, but I do know several very successful
And now global business operations which started in Taiwan which consist of two or more partners! When partnership works it really works. But yes it is not for everybody and has its own risks. However to get to a certain size you will
Need to work with other professionals and also need finance or investment.
I also enjoy your close the circle vertically integrated business philosophy. I work for a multinational but we don’t close the circle for customer training to keep them in our ecosystem, it’s crazy. We could
Probably even make money on the training courses. For you you could enlarge the circle by producing your own design kettle bells, how about that idea? :thumbsup:[/quote]

Glad to hear you enjoyed the podcast and thanks for the feedback. I enjoy hearing what people think about it. A friend of mine had a beautiful gym in Singapore and I never saw a gym like it. It was perfect. But because his partner provided the funding, my friend didn’t act fast enough to build the business because the partner’s funding was like a security blanket…until the partner got tired of waiting and pulled the plug. My friend and his trainers were without a gym in a month. I try to take business lessons where I can and that one stuck with me.

We do produce our own design kettlebells! We might have the best kettlebells on earth. I did research to find out who has the best, why they are the best, then I found out who is producing them. I contacted their factory and told them I wanted their type but with our modifications to fit Asian hands. Turns out kettlebells made for the American market have handles that are too big so I had them made smaller to fit Asian hands. But we have the same design and excellent finish as the best in the business, right here in little Taiwan. :wink:

Love your protein powder, but yesterday you guys were all out. :frowning: Do you have an estimate on when you might be getting more in?

I am living at Taiwan,.I really want to join the classes…But now I have got my college.So can you please tell me when will be the next schedule held?

Fully in stock as of yesterday. And I lowered the price! Come check it out

looking for a gym,taichung area around taichung university of education or nearby!
any suggestion will be appreciated! thanks.

Is it a free class or it cost me … & Where it is .Wanna go there . :sunglasses:

By no means am I a fitness expert, but please come to Fitness Factory and teach these trainers how to use the kettlebells. Everytime I see the trainers personally use or teach clients how to use them, I just cringe.

My computer was out for a few weeks so I just saw this. Thank you. Consider for a moment how some places can spend US$2,000 each for semi-trucks full of Keiser indoor bicycles and Hammer Strength equipment everywhere but refuse to pay anything for quality training and you’ll understand my experience. But as long as smart people like yourself keep seeing the problems and telling me about it, at least I’ll know we’ve reached a few good people. Good luck with your training.