Forumosa Alumni - Where have they all gone?

Roberts new venture.

http://www.robertscottkelly.com

1 Like

Thanks @wafflestop
Nice to see what he has been up to these past years.
He has had quite a life!

how would anyone know about this except some old timers who knew that guy? was it the dope breeder who stabbed himself in court? you don’t have to answer it. but just as an example, i guess, most have read the news about that story but few knew who he really was. assuming he was on this forum, still very few people probably knew his real identity.

by your posts, you just made a lot more people interested in a story, otherwise no one would probably be curious enough to dig deep into the scruffy graveyard of forumosa :stuck_out_tongue:

I thinking talking about alumni (former) posters using their forum names is fine. No harm done. We just should be careful about outing anyone by linking their real name with their forum name.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess you’re right. It just feels a bit lacking in decorum. I’m probably being too precious.

I signed up in 2006 as I enjoyed reading all the posts of the old guard. I think they were just online for another year or so before a lot stopped posting. Then around 2010 and 2011 and a few new familiar faces joined but they’re gone too sadly.

Who didn’t embarrass themselves in the early days of the internet?

2 Likes