Forumosan in the news (Yes, it's Toe Save)

Original Title: Forumosans in the News
Guess which infamous or prominent (depending on your viewpoint…I tend toward the former) ex-forumosan will be on the news (TTV) tonight?

What time? Should I record it and post a link? :smiling_imp:

Once a forumosan always a forumosan. Old forumosans never die, they just forget their password.

Link as promised.

[ForumosaX]

What’s with that Zapata moustache he’s got stuck up there at his hairline?

Can I get a free coffee for speaking Chinese for three minutes?

Who is that bloke???

Who gives a F**k?

Apparently a lot of people do.

The next question is: why?

Cool! Way to go ex-Forumosan! You and your partner done good!

Thanks to Miltownkid for posting the link in a way that I can see it on my Mac! :bravo:

What’s up with that guy’s hair (besides losing it)

What a strange looking man. Would you want to learn English from someone so obviously weird?

Still, it’s nice to see him getting some publicity. I wonder how many calls he got from people wanting to learn coffee English as a result? Sadly I don’t drink coffee, but if they ever do “English for alcoholics” I’d be a much more effective teacher than anyone with such a bizzzzarrrrre haircut.

Hey, and it’s an adult Englich centre where the staff don’t wear ties!! Excellent.

I wonder if that nice gentleman drinks “fake” coffee, or just pretends to take sips of his beverage over the course of the day (the kinds of tricks familiar to those who have been married in Taiwan and dealt with the “Okay, now we go drink 40 toast with 40 tables” routine). If not, I would imagine that his caffeine intake could reach dangerous levels…

You fake drinking? :astonished:

I fake faking it. :wink:

I fake faking it. :wink:[/quote]

Whew, glad for the clarification. I almost lost my faith in Man there for a moment.

In any event coffee drinking English is a hell of a concept you have to admit. Perhaps in the second semester they will cover tea drinking English…

The teacher looks like a complete dork, which is confirmed when he uses the phrase “journey through English.”

He’s not a dork. Fair game for going on TV but not a dork.

I also would like to know about weird-hair-ex-forumosan-guy. Can someone in the know either tell us who he is, why he’s an (ex), and why we should know (or not know) about him?