Friendly Taiwanese Woman

The kindness of strangers https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1806448656321893&id=100008703275691

1 Like

it’s nice to know most people are still kind and welcoming.

A few weeks ago me and my mates had finished playing pool in Chungli and were ordering a taxi in a 7-Eleven. A woman overheard us and offered to give us a lift, which was a bit odd. We then waited for about ten minutes while she went to get her car, debating whether we should just get a taxi. She finally turned up in a tiny car which we managed to cram into and then refused my directions home, saying she knew a quicker route. The silly moo then got lost.

Friendly, but daft. I think she might have been a bit special. Who drives four drunk male strangers home at midnight?

someone who likes BiggusDickus?

you sure she was really lost, not just angling how to get four big guys back to eher place?

One of them wanks as high as any in Wome. So, yeah, maybe. We’re not lookers by any stretch of the imagination, though. Also, a fivesome is technically possible, but requires some athleticism and I’m not sure many of my mates would be physically up to the challenge.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: From friendly

I have many kind stories about Friendly Taiwanese Woma (e) n.