Friends

So I’ve never ever had a problem getting into that highly undesirable “friend” status with Western women I was interested in. However, I’ve found so far in Taiwan, that pretty much every girl I’ve approached, immediately starts pasting “friend” status onto me. Like, in three minutes fast. Is this at all similar to what it means in the West, where basically the girl is telling you in advance she is not interested in dating/hooking up with you? Or is it a cultural difference and girls here generally consider the men in their “friend” pool as potential partners?

You’re “FRIENDZONED”, mate… Move on…

If I could back in time I would tell my young self “don’t put all your eggs in one basket”.

I assume you’re getting friendzoned by a local?

If so, you gotta play the game first before you make a move on a girl here in Taiwan. Just let it be known that a majority of the girls here won’t be looking for a one night stand. So they won’t be super flirty the first day they meet you. Most one night stand girls are the girls you find at the clubs, but this isn’t exclusive to Taiwan though.

Like many girls from other countries, they will stay interested in you if you show some interest in them. Don’t most relationships start with both parties being friends anyways? I have yet to meet a couple that from day one, get friendzoned.

Anyways, most Taiwanese girls here will want to get to know you on a pretty personal level before they decide whether the chase will end or if they will passive aggressively reject you. You’ll most likely have to go on several group outings with her group of friends before you go on a date. Taking one of your friends to meet her group of friends is usually ok, this way you’re not looking at your phone constantly when she’s not giving you attention and you can’t relate to her friends very well.

Good luck.

depends in which way it is. if you are literally on a date then its probably not a good sign. but sometimes its used as a kind of hint that you should be more than friends. in my experience anyway.

Speaking from observation, it’s even worse when your wife friendzones you. Your only option then is prostitutes.

You are being friendzoned definitely. Sorry