Funny Picture of the Day

Luv the kitty!!! It’s one of those “how did he do that?!” moments.
And the translation, :roflmao:

Two for one deal.

But bear in mind the first one has to run away before you get the free second one. I suppose that can be arranged, although I assume they’re under strict instructions not to run away until 365 days are up.

Seriously, I’m lost for words. I mean, I know there are plenty of places on earth where people are treated like cattle, but the language in that ad. is just … well, like I said, lost for words.

But bear in mind the first one has to run away before you get the free second one. I suppose that can be arranged, although I assume they’re under strict instructions not to run away until 365 days are up.

Seriously, I’m lost for words. I mean, I know there are plenty of places on earth where people are treated like cattle, but the language in that ad. is just … well, like I said, lost for words.[/quote]

This is my answer;

That Vietnam bride picture should be in a ‘Sad picture of the day,’ section. :s

Agreed. It’s pretty sad when someone that age is still a virgin. :smiley:

Agreed. It’s pretty sad when someone that age is still a virgin. :smiley:[/quote]
I was just wondering if they come with some sort of certificate.

Agreed. It’s pretty sad when someone that age is still a virgin. :smiley:[/quote]
I was just wondering if they come with some sort of certificate.[/quote]
A guarantee of some sort? If opened, please return before 14 days? :smiley:

that’s simply not possible, silly. cat’s don’t own cameras.

Cats have been using cameras for a long time. FACT. The internet has informed me and I trust it.

Cats have been using cameras for a long time. FACT. The internet has informed me and I trust it.

[/quote]

:laughing:

touche! :thumbsup:

Thanks dude!

Deleted. (Image didn’t work).

bummer

I bet he does!!

Haters gonna hate