Giant Contend SL2 Bicycle for Sale

Giant Contend SL2 Bicycle for sale. Size ML. Almost new. Asking NT$12,000

Also included: Giant bicycle rack, Giant panier, Giant u-lock, two water bottle cages.

It’s a fine bike, fast, comfortable geometry. I bought it new six weeks ago for NT$33,000, but I’m leaving Taiwan.

LINE: mighdoll

1 Like

Holy cow, that price is an absolute bargain.

I’m interested in the bike, I don’t use line so maybe you can PM me here and we can chat.

Well, I hope it will let someone else really enjoy cycling here!

And if I’ve priced the bike low enough that someone wants to resell it,
that’s ok too. It’d be a fair trade to save some of the effort.

That’s the bargain of the week, sorry you need to let it go.
I always brought my bikes with me around the world.

That’s a 56 cm frame. A good foreigner size (180 to 190 cm). And a 32 cog gear on the back which is great for the hills here.

I’m 180cm but my legs tend to prefer M sized frames. At that price if the bike was M I would buy just to keep at home and ride around in the weekend. Maybe my Defy would feel a bit jelous, but oh well.

Please let us know if it’s still available!

If sasaafi doesn’t take it off your hands, I would like to reserve it.

It’s still available. I’m hoping to confirm interest and than do the transaction late next week or weekend (so that I can get in another ride before I leave town!).

Oh, wow, been looking for this style of bike. Wish I’d checked the forum a few hours earlier.

If Sasaafi or Ranlee don’t take it, please let me know and I would certainly love to take it home for some long rides in the hills where I live.