Good English-speaking hairdresser or barber in Taipei?

You could try Paul at Q-Britannia in Tian Mu, he’s probably the only western hairdresser here, he’s English & has been in business for over 20 years and taking care of me for a long time. He teaches hair and is an expert cutter and color artist he has a studio off Tian Mu East Rd. Appointments only, and call a week in advance!

#29 1st fl, Lane 69, Tian Mu East Rd Tian Mu.

he’s moved to
#29 1st fl, Lane 69, Tian Mu East Rd Tian Mu.

Eddie at M&M is generously donating ten free cuts to our fund-raising pub quiz and raffle! See the Events forum for more info. PM me if you would like some raffle tickets!

If only I’d known this before! Just saw him today for a new haircut.

You could try Tony in Taipei.
By far that would be your best haircutting experience in Taiwan!!
He’d ever opened barber shop in Canada for more than ten years.
Now he’s mainly working for the Taiwan TV channel, esp. for those anchors and artists, but he also cooperating with some salons in east area of Taipei.
His nub. is 0975099988.
Just had to share a wonderful friend who is also good at styling I just found.

I’d like to second the posters who recommended Paul Routledge at Q Britannia in Tienmu. I’ve gone to him twice now and am scheduled to see him again this weekend. He really knows what he’s doing with hair and is a super nice guy to boot- let me know if you need location/contact information!

Another vote for Eddie - had a cut today and he really knows his stuff, attention to detail and takes pride in his craft; I won’t be going anywhere else for a while!

I have been to Diane’s and Eddie’s and I was fairly pleased with the results. But I tried Dra’s a couple months ago and I was really impressed.

aaand another vote for Eddie :slight_smile: got my hair cut today and it looks so nice!

thanks! always love feedbacks and we appreciate your comment! hope to see you soon. :notworthy: :bow:

thanks! always love feedbacks and we appreciate your comment! hope to see you soon. :notworthy: :bow:[/quote]

DEFINITELY agree on Dra’s, those girls do a bang up job.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie Tham at Mix and Match Salon. Expensive but good. Exit one at Fuxing. I will certainly be back.

Absolutely Eddie Tham! He knows what to do with your hairstyle to make you look great. Attention to detail, excellent service and a great guy make him my first choice in Taipei!

His website re-linked just to keep things fresh.

eddietham.com/

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Paul at Q-Britannia…but neither number is working. Anyone know what’s up?

Never mind, put in number wrong!

Nm.

[quote=“sulavaca”]His website re-linked just to keep things fresh.

eddietham.com/[/quote]

Thanks buddy :wink:

By the way, I managed to get both my domain names working (eddietham.net) with some help :slight_smile:

[quote=“eddietham”][quote=“sulavaca”]His website re-linked just to keep things fresh.

eddietham.com/[/quote]

Thanks buddy :wink:

By the way, I managed to get both my domain names working (eddietham.net) with some help :slight_smile:[/quote]

Nope. Only the .net is working

That’s okay though. That’s the newer website.