Good physiotherapist for back and knees in Taipei

Looking for good western-trained/style physiotherapists that do real hands-on work for injuries (in this case sore back and knee). Tried the 30NT places that do the ice, heat, electric treatment on you as fast as they can and send you packing - a waste of time. I had a great guy in Tainan, US Trained, but now need to find someone here in Taipei. I’ve searched the threads and found a name or two dating back to 2012, but wondering if there are any folks have tried recently. Living in the Shilin area, but will travel anywhere in the Taipei area.

I saw a guy at tzi zhi hospital for a year. I know he had a baby and was looking for extra work I can ask him if you like ? He’s very good imo

Thanks, yes I would be very interested, I’ll PM you.

Did you find anyone tayster?

I am a physiotherapist trained in Germany, looking for buying a therapy /massage table for my clinic in Taipei.

1 Like

Hello do you have experience with treating patellar tendinitis with athletes

[quote=“Andrew0409, post:6, topic:87139”]
treating patellar tendinitis
Conservative treatment is effective in the early stages of the disease but it may fail in the later stages other then releasing pain.

hello geiryeh,

Could you say where you are working in order for me to perhaps consider treatment with you for a shoulder injury? I am new to the forum, if it is not appropriate to post this information please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you!

Sorry, I dropped out of Forumosa, but now I ´m back. My office in in Xindian area.

what are your rates?