Hard Shot to the Penis

I took a hard shot to the Penis yesterday at Jujitsu and when I got home some blood came out in front of my night time pee.

I just shrugged it off, but my wife said I should go to the hospital because she didn’t want me to wake up with a Mango Penis ™.

Well, I’m awake now, and everything seems OK. There was a little more blood this morning, but less than last night.

Should I get it checked? I know it wouldn’t hurt to go, but I don’t think it’s a big deal. Maybe it is. Searching google gave me some pretty “funny” stories about broken penises, but nothing I could use.

Note to self: Cups are a good thing.

Thanks

(Note: If someone has something funny to say, I won’t be bothered, but a helpful post would be more useful.)

Yesterday, I was reading one of your posts in the thread about black people where you reference the black teacher in Japan. Oddly enough, he has an accident with his penis where it bled and was injured. He went to the hospital and had it looked at.

But yes, I would recommend getting checked up. It doesn’t hurt to be on the safe side. Unless it’s just a simple cut, I don’t think it should bleed. Since you described it as internal. Did it swell up? (no jokes thanks) Does it still bleed?

So I’m not a doctor, but I would go see one.

PS if you’re getting hard shots to the groin in practice, I think something needs to change. Training should be hard, even painful, but always safe. Even if it was unintentional, you should bring this to your teacher’s attention.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]
So I’m not a doctor, but I would go see one.
.[/quote]

You mean a doctor right? Not MTK’s mangopenis? :astonished:

Cups are good btw…from the experience of a catcher in baseball.

mental note: NEVER study jujitsu, protecting balls highest of all priorities. :sunglasses:

Sorry to hear about your injury miltown. I suggest you cut back on the penis quigong training.

[quote]Last year in late October, an unbelievable qigong stunt caught the world’s attention. Three men dragged a truck loaded with 100 passengers a meter across a Taipei parking lot. . . . pulled it with their penises. . .

A year earlier, his 70-year-old student Huang Tian-Yu made the news by putting his manhood on the line. He lifted 150 kilograms (330 lbs.) using only his penis. Squatting in horse stance upon two raised pedestals, Huang wore a kilt-like skirt to cover his private parts while a massive stack of weights dangled beneath him. . .

Master Tu has been practicing his penis qigong for over 25 years. He has published a book and videotape on the subject, but at this time, they are only available in Chinese. As one might imagine, this is a very delicate practice, so it is of utmost importance that a student follow the direction of a qualified master. Penis qigong uses a variety of special exercises, including massage, slapping, pulling and hitting it with a tool. The breath is concentrated in the dantian and a cloth is used to bind the penis in special ways. It is important to note that this method is not practiced when aroused. . .

Surprisingly, women can actually practice Jiu Yang Shen Gong too. Female students can train by inserting a special ping pong-like ball in their vagina. This ball is attached to a rod, and then hung with heavy weights just like a man’s penis. . .[/quote]

ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazin … rticle=315

Tu Rui-lin prepares to lift 105kg with his penis, under the watchful eye of coach Li Rong-chou.
taipeitimes.com/News/feat/ar … 2003206373

8bm.com/diatribes/volume01/d … bes514.htm

miltownkid -
See a good internal M.D.
Internal bleeding can be a sign of serious or maybe not so serious injury.
I have taken hard shots to the kidneys and pissed blood. I ignored it once. When it occured a 2nd time I was immediately taken for examination. Thankfully nothing inside had burst, but the Dr. read me the riot act for not coming in at first bloody piss.

This is much different from external cuts or wounds.

Good luck.

I’d agree, go see a Doc.

I took a hit to the lower abdominal area and pissed blood the next day. Within 5-6 hrs I was in hospital (thinking I was about to die)with Kidney Stones, that apparently were already there, but may have been dislodged in the hit the day before.

*Oh the fond memories of the following 6 months to pass those dudes, one being a 7 mm long crystal shape when it came :astonished: *

but you’ll probably be OK, just worth checking.

Dude there’s blood in your piss. That is never a good thing. Doctor time.

Do go to a doctor and ask to be refered to a good urologist. It is very likely your prostate or bladder. Remember that healing within the urinary tract takes longer because of the ph of urine and the germs in your urine. An injury to the surface of the skin doesn’t have to deal with the ph, moisture and what is contained in your urine. You’ll probably have too take it easy for a while too. You probably have to take some antibiotics too. Drink copious ammounts of water to flush out the system. Even though blood isn’t visable, it might still be present in minute ammounts. I would suggest that you keep an eye on the problem even after it has subsided.

Ouch! It must suck to take a blow to the penis…wait…nevermind :wink:

A hard shot to the penis is better than a shot the the hard …wait… nevermind.
I hope everything comes out alright.
I mean, I feel your pain.

Thanks guys. One of my weaknesses is being one of those tough guys that don’t need drugs and never see doctors. You all have talked me into it. Suppose it makes more sense to see a doctor pre-Mango.

It was an akward fall while I was sparring and #2 took (just about) the full weight of me to slow me down.

I feel a little irresposible about not getting a cup sooner. Reminds me of friends that always did soccer practice with no shin guards. I’d always look at them like this. :noway:

Safety first.

Reminds me of a stupid stunt I pulled once when playing racketball with a friend. Just for kicks, we decided each of us would give the other one free shot to hit the ball at the other. I went first and hit him in the elbow. Then his turn. He hit the ball, I raised my racket in front of my face for protection and he hit me square on the nuts. i was on ground in pain for five minutes. No blood, but I won’t play that game again.

That’s got to be a Freudian slip!

Can anyone suggest a good doctor/place to go? Otherwise I’ll probably just go to NTU and fumble around there until I get to see someone.

Hell yes. Look at it this way: what’s the worst that could happen if you don’t go? Amputation. Of the penis. That should scare any man into getting their shit checked before the mango ripens. :laughing:

There’s a urologist on JianGuo S. Rd, just south of Heping, one the west side.

Good luck. Don’t worry about posting pics, though, thanks.

That’s got to be a Freudian slip![/quote]

Do you mean this:

www.volleyball.com/learn_the_terms.shtml

Uh. If he has live bacteria in his urine, there is something VERY wrong. Urine should be sterile.

Hopefully you went to a doctor and it wasn’t anything serious. I had an ex years ago land her knee right into my sacroiliac while we were playing around. After laughing it off and getting a nice apology treatment for the slight pain she caused it was brushed off and forgotten.

Till I was at work two days later. Got up just before lunch to go to the bathroom, went in and started to pee and low&behold, A sharp pain with some blood drops shooting out greeted me that day. I calmly zipped up, washed the hands. Walked straight up to my boss and said ‘I have to go now’ and walked right out of the place. Later at the doctors I told him what happened, I was thinking I caught something nasty from the girl and was going out of my mind thinking she was out banging dudes and passing on STD’s. The doctor just smiled and said, you got a bladder infection from the blow you took down there. He gave me a shot of penicillin and said it will clear up soon. I did and I felt like a ton of bricks had just been lifted off of me.

Like I said, hopefully you have seen someone and it’s nothing beyond that, because I know how un-nerving seeing blood shoot out of you can be. Blood-pee isn’t cool!
Though finding out your pecker isn’t rotten or more serious internal damage is not what’s going on is a very releaving thing!
Peace

Uh. If he has live bacteria in his urine, there is something VERY wrong. Urine should be sterile.[/quote]

You’r absolutely right. I should rather have said, “the possibility of bacteria in your urine”. However, an untreated injury to the bladder, etc. will undoubtedly lead to the presence of bacteria in urine.