Have you ever quit after 1 week?

Not necessarily.

it will look bad if the face of the company suddenly changes.

Which would be the worst thing in the world, of course!

Think of it as being on a sports team: it’s tough at first, but over time you build connections and a mutual understanding with your team and grow together.

Who says the team is even worth being on?

Also, developing relationships with high net individuals can help you in the long run

That’s what a pimp said to me many years ago when trying to recruit me.

If you do decide to quit, make sure to erase all traces of you having worked for the company.

You have sinned! You are a fallen wo-- uh, man! Hide your shameful past! Count yourself lucky if you manage to land a dishwashing gig!

Just my 5 NTD.

Sheesh, talk about inflation.

2 Likes

I feel for you, man…14 hours a week is a seriously grueling schedule. But seriously, I’m sure that’s the lack of sleep talking. I wouldn’t worry too much. Sometimes quitting a job that isn’t a good fit is the best choice both for you and the employer. And at your age that’s just a small blip on your resume.

3 Likes

I saw that too, but assumed he meant to type “14 hours a day.” Must be the lack of sleep.

Lol yeah I was having a awful week and not sleeping at all. To be honest the job doesn’t technically require those hours. But you really had to do more work to get ahead. So I could work a couples of hours a day some days down the road. But starting out, it’s a bit of sink or swim.

1 Like