Headphones thread

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80357468/

o.O

At least it fits inside your Kallax. But i guess thatā€™s the only good point about it.

Bose is pissing me off, all their products are about $100USD more in Taiwan, and stores like amazon wonā€™t ship Bose products from Bose themselves to Taiwan. My Bose Qc20 broke and boseā€™s earbuds are the only ones I can wear comfortably for 5+ hours without any discomfort and without coming off.

Kind of looking at sony wh 1000xm2 but I like something I can also go the gym with. Sony does ship to Taiwan from amazon at a cheaper price.

Thatā€™s pretty much like everything, isnā€™t it?

Yes, but usually I can find a way to ship it from the US from a company. Bose seemed to blocked all the channels of sales from official Bose sources to ship to Taiwan.

I might opt to Sony. Their new NC headphones and earphones imo has surpassed Bose now and at a better price.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found in the past that just about every brand of headphone is markedly more expensive here in Taiwan than elsewhere.

Yeah itā€™s annoying but I get around with by ordering overseas and sometimes having a friend or family traveling bring it back for me. Bose seemed to blocked all international sales from any official supplier to Taiwan.

Syntrend has a sale on Sony headphones on the 4th floor if anyoneā€™s interested. Makes it the same as US prices just about this weekend.

Can you recommend anything for high impedance headphones? Iā€™ve been looking for something similar but for my collection of cans.

Donā€™t confuse the elderly with your new-fangled terminology.:slightly_smiling_face:
I visualise these highly effective communication systems . I can verify that they work. Retail price around 6nt. :laughing:

I ordered the Sony XF1000x wireless noise canceling earbuds.

Do they have girlfriend boost mode ?

Oh she hates them. I canā€™t anything on my Sony WH 1000x m2 (idk why Sony makes these impossible names)

https://youtu.be/ty3DqOggC1M

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee for the win!

1 Like

These get great reviews, some reviews say they are the best.

The sound is amazing. Really fantastic and clear. Butā€¦the connection drops a lot. And thereā€™s a lag on sound when watching videos.

I shopped for in-ear Bluetooth wireless headphones today at Syntrend, building next door, and all along the area streets.

Availability sucks. Only about 5 options available and most of them are off brand not highly rated.

Then Iā€™m thinking how can I even use a headphone with 3 to 5 hour battery life, on a day like today, when I had them in and on 10 hours already. Iā€™m lately some days averaging 10 hours a day using headphone (mostly thanks to podcasts n music) ā€¦ and Bluetooth wonā€™t do it.

Wired is wired. No worry about cutoffs.

Whatā€™s your budget?

Check out Bose QC20. Wired and amazing sound. Mine broke aftee 2 years, the wire had some problems. I wanted wireless. The the Sony x1000 m2 was amazing over the ear headphone.

1 Like

I already have wired Bose over ear Quiet Comforts, donā€™t like them. Have Bose 11 speaker surround on tv, donā€™t like them. Not a Bose fan anymore except for 901s.

Definitely the time to find a good deal on electronics, including headphones of all kinds. Black Friday is only 4 days away, after all.

Bose QC 35. Great noise cancelling and build quality. Found them brand new on the app Mercari for $200 (retail is $300). Be wary of fakes, make them upload a photo of the headphones connecting to the smart phone app