Help to translate request for exit permit to Chinese (役男出國核准 )

Hello
I am a male dual citizen and I am planning a trip to Taiwan. Because I don’t speak mandarin i need some help translating. I know that I have to visit the National Immigration Agency to request an exit permit on my Taiwan passport with the overseas endorsement (僑居身分加簽). I would be very thankful if somebody could write something like: “I am a Taiwanese citizen, residing overseas planning to leave the country and want to apply for the permit allowing me to leave the country (役男出國核准 )” in Chinese so that I could present it to them, printed out. Or memorize it.

Thank you in advance,

[quote=“jezijezz1”]Hello
I am a male dual citizen and I am planning a trip to Taiwan. Because I don’t speak Mandarin I need some help translating. I know that I have to visit the National Immigration Agency to request an exit permit on my Taiwan passport with the overseas endorsement (僑居身分加簽). I would be very thankful if somebody could write something like: “I am a Taiwanese citizen, residing overseas planning to leave the country and want to apply for the permit allowing me to leave the country (役男出國核准 )” in Chinese so that I could present it to them, printed out. Or memorize it.

Thank you in advance,[/quote]

Why don’t you just speak English to them? Or take a friend? A written note will just make you look stupid.

first of all, I highly recommend you get an proof of expatriate status on your passport at TECO before you come back. I couldn’t tell if you already have one by the “I know that I have to visit the National Immigration Agency to request an exit permit on my Taiwan passport with the overseas endorsement (僑居身分加簽).” line. Don’t try to get expatriate status here in Taiwan…

if you are an expatriate, then i think what you need to apply is this:
Application for Exit Permit of Overseas Chinese Draft Age Men (僑民役男網路申請出國核准)

Since it is your first time applying for such document, you need to go personally to the service counter in your city. The counters are located in 鄉, 鎮, 市, 區公所 in your region. It will only take 10 minutes, and people there have done this a million times, so they know what you need when you show up to when with a overseas endorsement passport speaking next to no mandarin.

When you’ve done this once, in the future you could just fill out the online application:
nas.immigration.gov.tw/nasf/ctl … pplication