Henna Tattooing

Hi,

Does anyone know where one can have henna tattoo done?

Thank you.

Reviving an old request.

I have the henna, I just need an artist who has the applicator thingy to do the tattoo for me.

Edit: I would like it done on my upper arm, not hand. I’ll take you out for dinner whoever can do it. :wink:

You can buy the henna at Trinity grocery store on ZhongXiao Sec. 4(?) Do a search here for the address and just get some stencils or have a tatto artist do it for you. I hope that works/helps

I can do a really cool massive one all the way down your back, but you have to promise not to look at it. In return, I promise that it won’t say anything silly. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“914”]Reviving an old request.

I have the henna, I just need an artist who has the applicator thingy to do the tattoo for me.[/quote]

I used to do my own hand tattoos as a college student, but it’s been a while now that I have long outgrown my hippie stage.

[quote=“914”]Reviving an old request.

I have the henna, I just need an artist who has the applicator thingy to do the tattoo for me.

Edit: I would like it done on my upper arm, not hand. I’ll take you out for dinner whoever can do it. :wink:[/quote]

I’ll give it a go. My specialty at the moment is Hot rod flames. In the right place, they could look superb y’know. :sunglasses:

btw, regarding the “applicator thingy” to which you refer: in London there were heaps of those guys in leister sq, I saw them just using good paper rolled into a cone with a tiny hole. Like icing a cake.

Anywhere to find or get Henna done in Taichung city?

Once saw this pn friend’s facebook, but the artist seems to have only Chinese page.

facebook.com/search/?q=hanna … 12?ref=sgm

xie xie SillyBunnie

:slight_smile: for once I can be of some help