Hess Educational Organization (何嘉仁文教機構)

First, some caveats:
–I’m not a lawyer here, nor am I well-versed in Taiwan’s laws.
–The quote below is an English translation of Article 5 and may be different from the Chinese version, which is the one that counts.
–The version I’m quoting below could be out-of-date.

A text purporting to be an English translation of Article 5 of the Employment Services Act, found on the Council of Labor Affairs website, reads as follows, in pertinent part:

(Boldface added by me)

(The full text of the English translation of law is here; when you get the page, click “Article Content.”)

I don’t know what effect this might have on your situation, OrientExpress01, or on the OP’s situation, but I just thought that Taiwanese, especially those in situations similar to yours, ought to be aware of this possibility if they didn’t already know.

In other words, as far as I can tell, in employment matters, it is against Taiwanese law to discriminate against a Taiwanese on the basis of race or place of origin.

I could be wrong (I’m 51 years old and have lots of experience being wrong), but this would seem to imply that in employment matters, it’s against Taiwanese law to discriminate against a Taiwanese for being Taiwanese, or for having a Taiwanese (or Asian) appearance.

Of course, if the above is so, there’s still the matter of proof. Such things have been proven before, though, at least in some places in the world.