Hi, I am a newbie here

HI, taiwanese people and other people here:

I am Zhao from Mainland China. I heared this forum from my forum guy this morning. Seems here is really cool. I am gonna discuss things with you guys :slight_smile: I really hope I can hear the real voice of taiwanese people and things about taiwan we dont know :smiley:

Hope we get along :smiley:

My English is “suspect” according to many people, but never mind I can read traditional Chinese character as long as which is allowed here :smiley:

cheer.

KeithZhao

I am Taiwanese.
You are curious about Taiwan like we are curious about China.:slight_smile:
welcome!

I’ve never been to qingdao,but I know qingdao beer .:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Keith.
Welcome.

Hi KeithZhao, and welcome to Forumosa! :slight_smile: Don’t worry about your English – I’m sure we can communicate just fine.

Thanks, guys.

@wisher, yeah, thats the only thing my small hometown famous for :smiley:

Welcome Keith.

have a good time.

Welcome Keith,

Love your beer, by the way.

:unamused: I dont work in brewery industry anyway.

But I am a good drinker :smiley:

PS: why would I say this, whats the probability we sit down together to have beer :slight_smile:

Keith did you see the news about Taiwanese jets landing on the highway?

Don’t worry its all fake. They are just miniature planes made to look real.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Keith did you see the news about Taiwanese jets landing on the highway?

Don’t worry its all fake. They are just miniature planes made to look real.[/quote]

The Taiwanese started to put engines and screws (propellers) on the island to move Taiwan away from China, into international waters of the Pacific ocean …

Welcome Zhao…I hope you enjoy the forum here.

By the way…how is your sense of humor?.. :whistle:

Keith, the Forumosa community would very much like to welcome you to the forum, but some of us are a bit concerned that you may be a spy working for the CCP.

That would explain how can you can gain access to a democratic and liberal forum. Of course, if you are a spy, you will deny being a spy and there isn’t much any of us can do about it. However I would like to publicly declare my full support for the CCP to come over here and I won’t stand in the way (can you get me one of those little red books?)

You may have seen some of those Beijing Olympics T-shirts that Maoman is selling, and I’d like to tell you that I’m in NO WAY affiliated with that guy. So…um…carry on with your investigations…um I mean conversations.

It is getting funnier!

Pass the popcorn, please!

“Well, I for one, would like to be the first to welcome our communist overlords.” K. Brockman

You guys are silly!

No way can someone called Keith be a communist! :unamused:

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Keith, the Forumosa community would very much like to welcome you to the forum, but some of us are a bit concerned that you may be a spy working for the CCP.

That would explain how can you can gain access to a democratic and liberal forum. Of course, if you are a spy, you will deny being a spy and there isn’t much any of us can do about it. However I would like to publicly declare my full support for the CCP to come over here and I won’t stand in the way (can you get me one of those little red books?)

You may have seen some of those Beijing Olympics T-shirts that Maoman is selling, and I’d like to tell you that I’m in NO WAY affiliated with that guy. So…um…carry on with your investigations…um I mean conversations.[/quote]What a welcome! :laughing: :notworthy: :laughing: Best laugh I’ve had in a while on this site.

Thanks bobepine, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Welcome Zhao…I hope you enjoy the forum here.

By the way…how is your sense of humor?.. :whistle:[/quote]

huh? sense of humour, I have no idea…
but I have huge problem to smell sarcasm, so if you guys do that to me… just bear in mind, I may totally not buy it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And hey, in another I use :unamused: a lot, which confused my friends…since they thought it means
tease on or sarcastic…but no, in my case , it does mean I am thinking.

Like you say something quiet wise, and I will quote it, and type a :unamused:, I am thinking.

Is that cool. ok, here we go, Keisah landed , hahhahah

Sign… every time, I get in expat forum, people will think I am a spy, why? yeah, maybe because I am too curious about things…

oops, now I guess I am double spy. expat, taiwanese… I can not believe how many important infomation about taiwan and the states I would get from here…sigh :unamused:

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Keith, the Forumosa community would very much like to welcome you to the forum, but some of us are a bit concerned that you may be a spy working for the CCP.

You may have seen some of those Beijing Olympics T-shirts that Maoman is selling, and I’d like to tell you that I’m in NO WAY affiliated with that guy. So…um…carry on with your investigations…um I mean conversations.[/quote]