Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

Edit: here it is.

A couple of hours ago?
Bloke is barmy. Leader of the Free World.

Weā€™re embarrassed for you.

Itā€™s the soundā€¦of silence.
Rowland and Jotham and the usual ā€˜but Hilaryā€™ crowd have nothing to say.

With the palace in chaos and the ruling class at each otherā€™s throats we peasants finally have a little breathing room. It wonā€™t last long though because the court jesterā€™s days on the throne are numbered so enjoy it while you can.

So, to understand this properly, we have to believe that the very anti Hillary Republicans now that they hold all three branches of power have chosen not to make an issue of her emails becauseā€¦ help me out hereā€¦ Likewise, for those who are expecting dramatic news regarding Trump and his connections to the Russiansā€¦ I am quite confident that we will not be seeing much news/newsworthy. That said, something is always possible, but more than 100 days inā€¦ after months of allegations of the same on the campaign trailā€¦ and like the ā€œnewsā€ regarding Hillaryā€™s emailsā€¦ we keep being told to wait for the Rapture. Hmmā€¦ Reminds me of the ever-shifting deadlines by which climate change will lead to eternal damnation except when it doesnā€™t and then we have to wait for itā€¦ If we donā€™t do something, in 10 yearsā€¦ Whereā€™s the Mayan calendar disaster when you need it? I am getting a bit nostalgic for Y2K. Sighā€¦ so many predictionsā€¦ so many disastersā€¦ oh where was I? Answering Brian Jones I believe? Umā€¦ How many more times would you like me to repeat this? Seems like a pretty steady stream of posts for more than two years. Would another two years of the same be ā€œgood for you?ā€ hahahaahahahaahah

With all the Trumpheaval going on Big Brother is losing its grip:

[quote]After three years of complaints and pressure from taxpayers, the federal government will stop seizing the tax refunds of Americans whose long-dead parents had incurred debts to Social Security many years earlier.

In an emergency message to its staff late Friday, the Treasury Department announced that it will immediately stop confiscating money from hundreds of thousands of people whose forebears had been overpaid by Social Security decades earlier.[/quote]

Finally, a blow against hereditary guilt! Next up: do away with racial justice and reparations.

The fix was in:

I once sort of defended Comey. Now Iā€™m taking that back. If he didnā€™t know this was wrong, that just makes him an even worse person.