Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

In my opinion there’s nothing here because of who she is. If it was you or me, sure keep digging because nobody else really cares. But this is Hillary Clinton ! Imagine how many people, with how many billions of dollars at their disposal, with all kinds of powerful contacts in Washington and various law enforcement agencies want her to be found criminal of something. I bet there are teams of people against Hillary working around the clock as we speak trying to dig up shit on her. Just 24/7, spending time, money, and burning through contacts trying to dig shit up on her.

If after all that and after this long a period nothing of any consequence has been found, then it might be time to give it a rest? Every possible angle has been investigated, every possible way to make her look bad has been tried, and after all that it basically amounts to a meh, Hillary is making dumb jokes…

[quote=“BrentGolf”] I bet there are teams of people against Hillary working around the clock as we speak trying to dig up shit on her. Just 24/7, spending time, money, and burning through contacts trying to dig shit up on her.
[/quote]

They dont need to, every other day she comes up with some bullshit. What was it 2 days ago,

Im not trying to dig dirt or paint her in some unfavorable light, it seems to me she is a pathological lair, I will grant you sometimes it may be a slip. Like the CNN interview where she claims there was never a subpoena, only for Trey Gowdy to get on CNN five minutes later waving a subpoena around saying it was issued months ago. Clinton then clarified she meant at the time she deleted her emails.

Does she think people won't actually fact check the stupid bullshit she is spouting? What was it? She flew in to Bosnia with the plane doing a tactical maneuver ducking down under sniper fire.  :roflmao: Doesn't she know there is this thing called youtube and people can pull up the video of her calmly walking around shaking peoples hands at a welcome reception she claims never happened?

I really couldn’t care if they find something on the server, I’m just splitting my sides at utter nonsense coming from her. Oh lets register a domain, then physically create a sever to host my emails, because it’s convenient. Thats off the scale super bullshit, even most geeks don’t set up their own domain and severs. Then she claims hey its the same as previous secretary of states, no its not. More bullshit none of them had their own server, with physical control over the emails, with the ability to prune and decide what to hand over.

She couldnt even answer a simple question from a judge last week, it was pretty simple, can you confirm the drives with emails on it. Pretty simple, maybe something like “I confirm to the best of my knowledge I have one sever and one flash drive”. But no, they get more stupid bullshit that doesnt talk about any drive and says “I turned over 55K pages of emails”

You dont need a highly paid team of professionals digging the dirt, tomorrow a judge will say (Im 99.9% sure) “yes this is more stupid bullshit” and the news will cover it and her supporters will claim it’s a witch hunt. No wonder they were hiding her from reporters, every time she steps up to the mic she tells a whopper.

You are right about reddit being full of frustrated virgins probably jerking of to images of CGI of some cartoon on Grand Theft Auto. But there’s a reason Obama did an AMA on there. People who know tech influence the opinion of many. This Clinton scandal, as much as she is now pretending not to understand even the basics, belied by the fact she knew a .gov or a gmail or another 3rd party account would be out of her control and needed to set up a server of her own, with her own domain is quite contradictory.

It is a scandal that she now is pushing is terribly complicated, it's not. and you could log on to any tech site, even the most liberal, usually they are all liberal leaning and there is nothing but condemnation. Thats the pernicious drip drip drip of this scandal, as the majority of people who don't realize what Hillary did, everyone they turn to with knowledge of tech, even the liberals will blast her for what she did.

I’m not a Clinton supporter, and I do think she made a series of stupid mistakes and blunders through this whole thing. I’m not downplaying the stupidity of it, I’m just questioning the importance of dragging it out. Since I don’t believe she was passing any truly important information on through personal email, I think it’s a non issue. It’s not like she spent trillions of dollars bombing the wrong country and killing countless people in the process. A little perspective is all I’m really talking about. Yes it was against the rules and clearly stupid, but no she shouldn’t be going to jail over this. And I also believe she has proven for decades to be very smart and well spoken, so I don’t think this one blunder tarnishes that reputation. She’s still head and shoulders above any of the GOP candidates, and the only person running who I believe to be a better future President is a guy who can’t win. Bernie will give it a good run, and when he’s done, I’ll have no choice but to support the cleanest dirty shirt in the closet, which is Hillary.

The Clinton crime family has gotten away with murder . This little incident will just get added to Killery’s criminal resume.

observer.com/2015/08/the-countle … eeded-now/

clintonmemoriallibrary.com/c … amily.html

Disclaimer: These articles are not kosher approved.

That’s amazing, the Clintons did all that? Wouldn’t it be even more damning if there was actually some of evidence provided? For some reason that word has lost all meaning in this social media world we live in now. Evidence, a relic of the past

That’s right. They did all that and more. From money laundering, drug dealing and murder in Arkansas to money laundering,weapons dealing and murder in Washington, the Clintons are corrupt to the core. This is exactly why trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of the self serving ,corrupt ,corporate controlled ,war profiteering politicians .

murderers!!!

I say the Jews made them do it :laughing:

[quote=“agentsmith”]This is exactly why trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of the self serving ,corrupt ,corporate controlled ,war profiteering politicians.[/quote] Or…people dumb enough to believe all kinds of conspiracy theories bend toward the original birther.

So your theory is I don’t believe the all the conspiracy theories about the Clintons, so I probably watch Fox news… :ponder:
Because they’ve never encouraged conspiracy theories about the Clintons… :unamused:
Or I don’t believe conspiracy theories without any evidence, so I must be pro-corruption… :loco:

Tell us again about how the Jews secretly want and are behind the Iran deal so they can take it over.

So your theory is I don’t believe the all the conspiracy theories about the Clintons, so I probably watch Fox news… :ponder:
Because they’ve never encouraged conspiracy theories about the Clintons… :unamused:
Or I don’t believe conspiracy theories without any evidence, so I must be pro-corruption… :loco:

Tell us again about how the Jews secretly want and are behind the Iran deal.
[/quote]

Scandal after scandal and much of it front page news for 25 yrs is hardly conspiracy. Here are a few for you to read up on.

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-ar … dals-ever/

Re the “jews” far be it from me to disappoint…

haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew … s/1.658520

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8m_P8DVMR8

[quote=“agentsmith”]http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

Re the “jews” far be it from me to disappoint…

haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew … s/1.658520

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8m_P8DVMR8[/quote]

You love you some conspiracy websites run by evangelicals. Seems some people pick and choose as it suits them.

After that tit for tat, I would like to remind everyone of the rules for personal insults. Discussing conspiracy theories and agenda driven media by both the left and right is a legitimate topic of conversation, characterizing those who of buy into what is being told hook line and sinker and then by extension someone who is posting on this forum in a derogatory fashion is where we start drifting into the personal insult exchange. I don’t want to be heavy handed and move the posts to temp, so will do an edit to remove what I consider personal insults and they will be reflect that I indeed did an edit, if anyone thinks this was the wrong approach please send me a PM.

I’m not a Clinton supporter, and I do think she made a series of stupid mistakes and blunders through this whole thing. I’m not downplaying the stupidity of it, I’m just questioning the importance of dragging it out. Since I don’t believe she was passing any truly important information on through personal email, I think it’s a non issue. It’s not like she spent trillions of dollars bombing the wrong country and killing countless people in the process. A little perspective is all I’m really talking about. Yes it was against the rules and clearly stupid, but no she shouldn’t be going to jail over this. And I also believe she has proven for decades to be very smart and well spoken, so I don’t think this one blunder tarnishes that reputation. She’s still head and shoulders above any of the GOP candidates, and the only person running who I believe to be a better future President is a guy who can’t win. Bernie will give it a good run, and when he’s done, I’ll have no choice but to support the cleanest dirty shirt in the closet, which is Hillary.[/quote]

i would agree with most of this Brent, even if there was classified information in the emails she released, we will never know what it was, we probably will never know anything about what was deleted or if they were all personal in nature as she claims, but it doesn’t stop the right wing speculating. The optics are what are hurting her at the moment, but not really with the Democratic base, her odds of being the Democrat nominee are virtually unchanged, the odds of her winning the election are just about the same too, so Tempo’s observation earlier on that this might not be an issue that resonates with people who would support her, looks to be holding true.

Shes not really sticking around long enough at press conferences to answer the questions, for weeks she basically hid from the press. A judge asks her “have you identified all devices that had emails on them” and she replies “I turned over 55k pages of emails”. That was not the question, by being evasive all that happens is she will get asked the question again at a later date and the right wing media is full of speculation of a second server. The Judicial Watch case has pushed that back a month because the judge wanted the State Department to see if the FBI recovered anything new from the server and thumb drives they seized, and so the story gets dragged out longer.

But…but he started it.

It makes no difference to me if you choose to believe in conspiracy theories and choose to get your information from the quality of websites you’ve posted. That’s fine, go to it. I just don’t understand how you could think that just because someone else doesn’t believe like you do that the Clintons are murderers, that somehow makes that person pro corruption. Can you not see how big of a logical fallacy that is? I’m both anti-corruption and don’t believe the Clinton’s are murderers. They really aren’t mutually exclusive…

Not that I know any better than anyone else, just my opinion, but I would imagine the US government stamps pretty much everything classified that amount to anything more than a secret recipe for the world’s best pasta sauce. Just because someone calls it “classified” doesn’t really mean it’s important.

I tend to think the “classified” documents she was emailing were likely closer to the dinner recipe caliber of importance rather than the nuclear launch code type of secrets. Against the rules, definitely an unprofessional mistake with an extra helping of stupid thrown in there during press conferences, but hardly jeopardizing national security.

I still think she’s the next President :2cents:

:thumbsup:

[quote=“BrentGolf”]
I still think she’s the next President :2cents:[/quote]

Hope she gets a trainer to stop her bobbling her head, annoying as hell, I half expect people shes talking to say “whats the deal with the bobble head routine”. I mean, someone seems to have got to George Clooney and he seems to have improved his tendency, I can imagine the producers saying “Stop bobbling your fucking head mate!” 50 times a day. Although in Clooneys case, I think it was a natural tick, Clinton on the other hand, it looks manufactured and phoney.

Hard to make robots look human though

[quote]It makes no difference to me if you choose to believe in conspiracy theories and choose to get your information from the quality of websites you’ve posted. That’s fine, go to it. I just don’t understand how you could think that just because someone else doesn’t believe like you do that the Clintons are murderers, that somehow makes that person pro corruption. Can you not see how big of a logical fallacy that is? I’m both anti-corruption and don’t believe the Clinton’s are murderers. They really aren’t mutually exclusive…
[/quote]

And what is a quality website? A site that caters to your disposition ? Politicians are driven by power and greed and “conspire” every bloody day. In conjunction with the mound of front page scams and scandals ,there are many documentaries that have conducted interviews of associates of the Clintons revealing details you won’t find on ’ normal websites’. These people are stone cold and I believe they are borderline sociopaths. I could site the documentaries but they are not that hard to find for those who are not afraid to step out of the box .

A website that actually provides evidence instead of innuendo and strings of logical fallacies. All of the major news channels can be criticized for this too, but a website that posts articles about alien skulls being found (when there is actual evidence of people elongating their skulls in native cultures) should not be taken seriously in politics (or anything, really). If a website has an obvious ax to grind, then I’m not interested. Also, a brief look at the articles on a website give some indication as to whether they are serious or not. Here are some recent gems from WND:
Ex-Satanist: Babies ritually aborted for the devil: wnd.com/2015/08/ex-satanist- … at_orig=us
This former “satanist” claims they would have orgies and impregnate women just to do sacrificial abortions at 9 months :unamused: I guess WND didn’t get the memo on the Satanic Panic of the 80s (people just making shit up): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

Or there was this gem: Gay History thrust into US classrooms. wnd.com/2015/08/gay-history- … lassrooms/
Nevermind that it is one school in one city (San Francisco, mind you…at a school of the Arts…), the gay agenda is destroying 'merica. Nonsense.

And as if they want to compete with the Fox news channel’s war on X-mas: CHRISTIANS 'MOST PERSECUTED RELIGIOUS GROUP: wnd.com/2015/05/most-persecu … -world-is/
Here’s the opening line:

[quote]Americans are well familiar, from events and court rulings over recent years, with the diatribes against Christians and Christianity – they are told they legally can’t refuse to promote “gay marriage,” for example.[/quote] What was their proof? Christians say they are the most persecuted. They say it over and over, in many countries. They are even more persecuted in the US because they are the majority. That article makes NO SENSE.

So no, if you provide a link from this kind of site to prove the Clintons are murderers (when they provide 22 ‘scandals’, none of them murder- but a strong accusation of HRC getting free designer handbags!), I’m not convinced. I’m not even amused.