HK Frequent visitor card

FYI: If you frequently travel to HK you can apply for a “HK Frequent visitor card”. It is free, basically the only requirement is that you have visited HK at least 3 times in the previous 12mths. The whole application can be complete online and you should get your card in about 2 weeks.

Advantage is on arrival you get to go through the express channel rather than waiting in line at immigration. That’s gotta save 30mins on a bad day.

Ohh, and the link hongkongairport.com/eng/aguide/fvc.html

enjoy!

[quote=“Connel”]FYI: If you frequently travel to HK you can apply for a “HK Frequent visitor card”. It is free, basically the only requirement is that you have visited HK at least 3 times in the previous 12mths. The whole application can be complete online and you should get your card in about 2 weeks.

Advantage is on arrival you get to go through the express channel rather than waiting in line at immigration. That’s gotta save 30mins on a bad day.

Ohh, and the link hongkongairport.com/eng/aguide/fvc.html

enjoy![/quote]

Damn! And I always thought what this HK Frequent visitor card was all about. Have already applied for it and it will be a breeze to go through immigration in the near future. Thanks man!

Problem is you won’t get it. I and two other people I know applied and never heard a word. Nice idea though. A bit like the “permanent” ARC thing.

Well, it is actually very easy to get it. You can apply on-line and need to justify you’ve visited HK for the last 6 month at least 3 times (copy of your passport) and that’s it. I got mine around 20 days after my on-line application and now it is just great. No need to wait anymore.

Lucky you. I must try again next time I’m there.