Hot for teacher: Taiwanese gaga over sexy English tutor

I heard the industry was becoming more “competitive”, but… :roll:

If I weren’t married I would personally rescue her from a life of sexual exploitation.

she was born with a pair of tits and she’s decided to use them. a pair of tits and an Instagram account goes pretty far these days, especially here. can’t really blame her when its such easy pickings.

3 Likes

“I decide to chose this one…”

Do you know what I find sexy? Correct verb tense usage.

She’s like a binlang girl, but for English!

4 Likes

ummm…ahhhh…

Big boobs? Not my thing! Is that correct spelled?

She probably wasn’t born with them. :slight_smile: But yeah, you can hardly blame people for using what they’ve got.

2 Likes

I’ve earned mine, squire. 40+ years of hard work. Still doesn’t get me any extra teaching gigs. Life isn’t fair.

#metoo!

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

When you get older you get probably ‘men boobs’ as a man! Use them to your advantage!!

:nsfw:

I believe you’re merely targeting the wrong market. Switch off your safesearch filter and google ‘bears’.

A few shakes of my man udder and the heifers are all in a swoon.

Yet some people get turned on by exactly the opposite. :idunno:

Woah! :astonished:

When posting the ad the page owner writes, “English is very important and it helps to arrange a tutor for children as soon as possible. I decide to chose this one…”

says that she can teach kids from elementary through high school

:oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car:

she wrote on her Facebook page, “This is old news from two years ago!” In a follow up message, she wrote, “All of those wanting to learn English are just cheats.”

The facebook page is gone. :idunno:

And a valuable lesson was learned by all.

They don’t look fake. I checked out her instagram for research purposes

Of course!

1 Like

I was about to say she could have found work as a F1 grid girl, but the post modernists put paid to that…