How can I delete my account?

Hello Can someone help me deleting my account? I just broke up with someone. and spend too much time on it.

But Kate , you are only destined for websites that you click on . I am a bit confused.
Is this the same guy that you were not sure wanted a relationship?
I hope you can find comfort but you have only been a Forumosan for 48 hours.
Maybe have some time laughing at our ridiculousness before departing.

This guy obviously got under your skin. Have a night out with your friends, you need some time out.

4 Likes

Noooo Kate! We need more female posters! Join us, we’re not so bad once you get used to it.

2 Likes

You can’t delete the account. Other people have asked in the past. How to delete my account?

@Dawud once asked to delete his (her?) account and now has become quite prolific. Maybe it’ll grow on you too.

1 Like

I can help you delete your bank account.
This will be fun. How much money are we talking about?

After that, you won’t remember your ex, but me :blush:

You should stick around. Maybe you can meet another awkward, mixed-signalling Englishman on this forum.

1 Like

JustKate just deleted her ex, and now, she wants to delete us.
That’s something we should think about.

Hahaha… Thanks, everyone! It’s all good, I just don’t want to think about it too much.

Well we have a whole variety of topics to discuss. Don’t have to be in the relationship section.

Hi, I am really happy to see some “old names” .:smile:

@Andrew0409 @Dr_Milker, @shiadoa, @DrewC I think I will keep my account, (well I kind of have to now :wink: ) But I just don’t want to think of him, as I might never know what he thinks. Maybe that won’t matter at all after I’m back from Germany. For now I have a big project that I need to focus on, and then I also need to prepare my trip… I just have to concentrate myself on these things.

4 Likes

Well… Good luck to your, then! :bowing:
Will still be here when you come back (not that we have anywhere else to go either… :grandpa:)

Brits are an odd bunch. It’s his loss.

How can I delete someone else’s account??

1 Like

delete
dɪˈliːt/

verb

remove or obliterate (written or printed matter), especially by drawing a line through it.
“the passage was deleted”
synonyms: remove, cut out, take out, edit out, expunge, excise, eradicate, cancel, unpublish;

noun
a command or key on a computer which erases text.
“you can use delete to remove a number of lines from your program”

So no, it’s not possible to delete an acc…! :zipper_mouth_face:

delete
dɪˈliːt/

verb

remove or obliterate (written or printed matter), especially by drawing a line through it.
“the passage was deleted”
synonyms: remove, cut out, take out, edit out, expunge, excise, eradicate, cancel, unpublish;

noun
a command or key on a computer which erases text.
“you can use delete to remove a number of lines from your program”

So no, it’s not possible to delete an acc…!

There, I deleted your comment. :smile:

1 Like

If you can’t delete try to get …

banned

Tom Hanks looks like such a smug asshole there.