How do I switch back to the default forum style

I was messing with User Control Panel -> Board Preferences’s forum styles, and accidentally changed into a style that no longer allows changing into other styles… help me :blush:

My style currently looks like this:

[quote=“hansioux”]I was messing with User Control Panel -> Board Preferences’s forum styles, and accidentally changed into a style that no longer allows changing into other styles… help me :blush:

[/quote]

I thought you meant to when we all liked each other. :roflmao:

We’re testing a new board style, still a few kinks to work out. If this happens to you contact me and I’ll change you back to the style that allows changing to other styles you don’t want :slight_smile:

oh mine, it’s back, thanks :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

[quote=“hansioux”]I was messing with User Control Panel -> Board Preferences’s forum styles, and accidentally changed into a style that no longer allows changing into other styles… help me :blush:

[/quote]
That style (called Plethora) is a Responsive style, so it is supposed to be mobile friendly. But there are a lot of missing parts to that style before I would announce it as “live”. I will keep it available for now for further experimentation.

I was successful switching style without an option in the control panel by using the Back button to get back to before I’d changed the style. I suppose that would only work if you’d just done it and immediately decided you wanted to change, though, depending on your browser settings.

Hi, I just too switched to another forum style and cannot switch back to the default forum style.
I don’t know which one I chose, but I’ve included a screen shot of the style.
Is it possible to have a mod switch it back?

I also noticed that they’re a few other choices too, and I would like to check them out, but I’m worried they might have the same issue, can you let me know which ones are safe to try?

Thanks in advance!

Now that we have migrated away from phpBB, this topic is no longer relevant