How many eggs???

Just a small quicky -
how many eggs can I eat everyday?
I hit the gym 4 to 6 times a week - and trying to get in any new activity which require enough cardio.
My mate go for 6 eggs a day and suggested me 12 eggs :wall: :runaway: :wall:
I personnaly go for 2 or 3 a day.
Doctors say 2 per day is enough but what do athletes have to say?
:happyrunningaround:

Michael Phelps used to eat five to six eggs for breakfast alone… Maybe more, I don’t think he counted the eggs used in his pancakes. He has since then changed his diet to fruit and oatmeal for a couple of years before the Rio Olympics, so maybe he thought that was not sustainable.

well i think there is a small misjudgment — i try to stay fit ( i am not ) - but still love to exercice -
phelps is at the opposite bro :runaway:

in the statment above it just seems crazy i guess

Eh, guys, without the egg yolk stuff, you cannot process the protein in teh white part adequately, hence, sabotaging your boby building efforts. So it is better to eat the whole egg.

The eggs are bad for you has been debunked.

1 Like

that’s the thing - i am looking all over the net and it is completely messed up -
some say hell yes -
others say hellll no

All I know is simpler is better. Simple protein: chicken breast, eggs, steak. Non processed stuff.

for sure - but these dayz iam always hungry - i am having my normal 5 meals a day but still — hungry - hungry - hungry
and eggs seems to be the easy things to stop my appetite

What Icon said. The stuff about cholesterol in egg yolks is utter rubbish. It’s incredible it even had to be experimentally debunked since it never made any theoretical sense in the first place.

Just eat as many as you like. If you’re hungry, eat more. You can’t possibly eat too many eggs because you’ll get bored with them.

I eat 3 or 4 eggs a day on average, sometimes 6 or more if I’m working on the farm. As you said, it’s just a really convenient meal.

btw, I like to have one duck egg with 2-3 chicken eggs, + some proper (French) cheese :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+100. My wife was raised with the:“Max 1 egg a day because cholesterol in eggs is the source of all evil” story, and I’m still struggling to let her get rid of that idea.

Eggs are some of the best things to eat They make you feel full without packing enough calories to fuel a car, they’re fairly cheap and can be prepared in 2873 ways (yes, I counted them).

I’ll have 4 eggs over a hot-dog any time.

2 Likes

:bowing:

Even I remember my Dad rejoicing that he could now delve into an omelette for lunch because his doctor informed him that his cholesterol levels had gone down.

Eating too much of something is usually never good done in extremes. But I can assume unless all you eat is eggs, you can have a good amount of it without problems if you’re getting enough nutrients and calories.

1 Like

Eggs without the yolk is like a hamburger without beef. That’s what makes it.

1 Like

Runny egg yolk dripping over freshly buttered hot toast is one of God’s gifts to man.

Nothing wrong with eggs. Just as there’s nothing wrong with butter or animal fats. Served with a large side of common sense, of course.

Ugh, English breakfast again?