How many more times

For many good reasons, et all…

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’ll raise ya…

Seriously, there is only one …

Nice one, Charlie Jack.
:thumbsup:
That said;
The Watchtower would not be much without passengers to watch…

Oh, yesh…

1 Like

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Nice one, Charlie Jack.
:thumbsup:
That said;
The Watchtower would not be much without passengers to watch…

Oh, yesh…[/quote]

Enjoyed that one. I didn’t get him during his heyday. I think I do now, about 38 years tardy.

I’d like to know the story behind the spoken part at the end–the part that starts with Camille and her hatred of cars. I Googled some of the words to that last part and found them lightly but identifiably sprinkled around the Internet.

Nice pick!

I remember that one. :thumbsup:

You there Charlie Jack??

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]I’ll raise ya…

[/quote]

That’s not one that most would consider a favorite. It’s one of mine. Does anybody know the time signature? A search reveals 4/4 and 7/8. It seems more like two measures of 4/4 followed by a measure of 7/8. Maybe I’m missing something (I’m not a musician).

I guess I’d already hit the hay when you posted. Sorry about that.

Not at all! I meant to ask, were you at the show seeing as you said you remember it! Seems unlikely but I was trying to figure out what you meant otherwise, I guess it makes more sense that you just heard it before unless you’ve got a few years on me

No, no, I wasn’t there. I was just saying that I remembered the song. Sorry for giving you the wrong impression.

Wikipedia says the release date on the album was February 5, 1969. I was 15 years old and in the tenth grade at that time, either in Louisiana or Texas.

I think my brother gave me that album. He was a jazz fan then, but he was curious about Cream, so he bought that album. I think he gave it to me because he was disappointed in it. I didn’t like it as well as Disraeli Gears and Wheels of Fire, but it was all right. I liked “I’m So Glad.”

I only went to four live performances (I mean of the more famous kinds of folks) in high school, and Cream wasn’t one of them. (I spent one day at the pop festival in Prairieville, Louisiana; I guess I should count that as one live performance. And one of the other shows was, I guess, about two weeks before the start of the tenth grade, but I’m counting that as high school.) I don’t think I saw any live performances after high school (except, well, that I vaguely remember seeing the Beach Boys at some sporting event, probably quite a while after I got out of high school).