I am looking for a standard propane cylinder

So I have been to B and Q, Home Box, Carrefour, and a few camping stores and looked on ruten, pc home, aliexpress, and taobao and can’t find a propane cylinder to fit on my Bernzomatic TS4000 Blow torch head. So I’m looking for something like this bernzomatic.com/item.html?id=50. It needs to be propane and not Map Propane because that will be too hot. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi @Iamtheceo did you find it?

I’m looking for the same thing but no luck. Everyone I ask gives me the “WTF?” face. I’ve been to camping stores to look for the Coleman ones I used in the states before I found Bernzomatic. No luck, even the RV folk couldn’t help me.

I ended up getting an adapter off Japan Amazon for like 1000nt. I’m actually planning on moving soon and am going to sell my benzomatic, adapter, tanks, and searzall if your interested. Send me a pm

How big is the tank and Where do you get it filled? How much to fill it?

Me to, same problem.

I have seen on Ruten.com adaptors which allow the use of a screw on disposable camping cylinder for about $600 {sorry no link but trawl around camping sellers.}

I have also seen attachments which allow you to re-fill from a household propane tank {which seems dodgy to me as despite their heavy duty appearance those cylinders are intended to be disposable.}

And there is this goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21312171152365 the new version of Mapp gas, which I haven’t dared try yet because my research online suggested you can use regular gas in a Mapp torch but not visa versa.

Hi @Iamtheceo @alphabetman and anyone else…a break through. I found some!
I just went to the Outdoor Show at the WTC in Taipei and I found a supplier. They don’t have a physical store but have an online store. They sell a few Camp Chef products and import propane (or adapters for use on the butane/propane combos that are available at every camping store.)
They sell the BernzOmatic branded propane. (1lb/16oz/453g) NTD$400 each. I bought 6 because I could.

It’s not listed on their site, you need to ask for it specifically. at the stall they had a stack load of them. I’m not sure about shipping prices.

Check them out. www.prokan.com.tw.

If you’re in Taipei and around Taipei WTC Hall 1 from 14-17 October 2016 go to booth D430.

Thanks manukaman,
I just got back to the rock and will check them out.

I just bought a NexGrill at Home Depot. Will try out Prokan for US size propane cannister

Might anyone know if they still sell Bernzomatic 16 oz propane cannisters?

Thank you all. Just to let everyone know. I was able to
successfully buy some 16oz US Size propane from Prokan. It is now Feb 2019. This forumosa is great. Otherwise I would have had to throw away the NexGrill I lugged back from Home Depot in California. The cost was about TWD 400 per 16oz canister.