I Dumped a TW Woman after We Dated for 3 Weeks and She Cried

OK, here’s a legitimate question linked to this thread. What is the decent method to break it off with a TW girl? They do seem to take it harder, no matter how honest, up front or gentlemanly you try to be. A foreign girl may get in a huff or have a bit of a cry at home (as would some guys), but the local girls do seem to take a break-up very hard.

Especially if she has been sexually intimate with the guy. Then there is almost no turning back “honorably”. Which is why I previously counseled to only take any physical relational steps once you are absolutely sure she’s the one you want to be with long term, or of the understanding it’s clearly of a casual sense…

[quote=“bismarck”]. What is the decent method to break it off with a TW girl? They do seem to take it harder, no matter how honest, up front or gentlemanly you try to be. A foreign girl may get in a huff or have a bit of a cry at home (as would some guys), but the local girls do seem to take a break-up very hard.

[/quote]

I would like to know that too…Also, a lot of you guys I feel have really misunderstood me. Firstly, I never once said I slept with her nor did I ever elude to wanting to have sex with her yet a lot of the posts responding to my OP seemed to think that I somehow did they even changed the topic name to “I slept a taiwanese girl”. Secondly, I dated her three weeks, I barely even got to fully know her, and as most of you know or should know for that matter-relationships require work and energy and I found that I just did not have the energy for that task, so I thought I’d make it easier on both of us if I just broke it off before it got any more serious. And that is why I was surprised at her reaction.

I think some of you guys need some education on the sexuality of and behavior of guys in relationships. I don’t date women solely for sex, I do it for companionship and to make me a better person in the end. I’m just at a point in my life right now where I want to be single and free.

How about it’s a different culture, western casual dating sceneary doesn’t work well in Taiwan, not with all of them anyway.

Except not all of the west or westerners have the same
Culture.