I got lost in Taipei City

I still don’t know what you are talking about. Jeez, why being so secretive?

I am not being secretive. I can’t remember the friggin place name! Auntie Peng’s memory is not what it used to be… and that was not that good anyways. :grandpa:

No worries, I have sent out an inquiry to someone who was there. I’ll have the answer soon.

Can’t wait to get the answer. Suspense is killing me. There used to be like large graffiti art on an old building in the northern Wanhua area, like close to Zhongxiao W. Road. It’s a dark neighborhood, I remember.

I guess you mean this one: http://nego168.pixnet.net/blog/post/339951572-nego分享樂-24h無人超商、無人便利商店-台北-

1 Like

I will go there and make a video… :stuck_out_tongue:

The man says it is Erchong Floodplain. Itis more like close to Sanchong, but I remember we rode there from Wanhua.

So it’s not the No Man convenience store? Ohhhh~~~ Will go there anyway. :slight_smile:

More like empty roads, empty fields, as far as the eye can see. Really spooky as it sort of contrasts with the overwhelming lack of room in teh city. Feels like driving down an airport runway.

Maybe you are talking about the island in the river, accessible via Zhongxing Bridge. Yeah that’s the kind of place where the mob will dispose off unwanted humans…

You are talking about that island Icon, right?
It looks lost because the governnent basically abandoned that area for decades and lots of people don’t have property deeds.

Erchong floodplain is kind of in between Sanchong and Xinchuang. Big open place indeed, with dykes, like a river without the river, only kicks in in case of flooding. There’s a temple in the middle of it, probably only place anybody could be living in it?

No guys. Only roads. And empty space. No buildings. Like a beach. But of concrete and asphalt.

sounds like a road to me. google maps?

Yeah, that’s exactly what it is more or less. It’s long, so it varies a bit

1 Like

I was talking about one of the islands/peninsulas (depending on the water level I guess) in the river, near the Youth Park. There was a path leading there, so it seemed like part of the riverside park, but the guy who played the None Shall Pass card really didn’t look like a city official.

About the colors, they’ve reserved yellow for the circle line, haven’t they?

夜鷹 :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s totally the orange line, my mistake. Thanks for all the responses! You guys have given me a lot of great ideas for my future videos!

It’s hard to think of any part of Taipei that I’m not familiar with to some degree, but in New Taipei City I’d probably go to a place like Huilong or Haishan if I wanted to get lost. I need to explore more of New Taipei City.

I’ve heard some people call it yellow. Maybe it’s colorblindness? It’s definitely as orange as an orange.