I Have a Great Band Idea: I Need Musicians NOW!

I live in Taichung so preferably you do as well. I have a few people interested, however, I am new hear and need people that are familiar with the scene a little bit , know how to book gigs and are ready to start rehearsing NOW! I am serious about booking gigs and have a great idea for a band that could potentially be very successful with the right group of people. Please be open minded to all genres of music , while this is not an entirely original idea it is original for Taiwan. I have the ideas, I need help making them come to fruition. Time is of the essence, if any of these things fit you, please contact me ASAP!

looking for:
Rehearsal Space ( I’m not sure where this can be found, help is appreciated!)
Props person: Someone who knows where to get costumes, preferably cheaply!

Keyboardist ( sound engineer/mixer) Someone experienced with electronic music

Electronic Guitarist

Perhaps Drummer ( may have one already)

Thank you, looking forward to meeting you!

-Meg
098-849-9177
email:mgn.sullivan@yahoo.com

Are you looking for vegetable-themed costumes?

OMG, YES! Genius right? :bravo:
We can call the band " EAT ME" ><

I’m sure we’ll draw a huge crowd as soon as everyone in Taiwan goes vegetarian. Again, this will take patience. Are you in?

I am (the doctor is) in. 5 cents, please.

Well, alright! One down! Apparently it’s a band of vegetables that the DR. ordered.

On a serious note, I’m obviously kidding. If anyone would like to contact me please do so…please ignore my choice in Screennames. They are more about alliteration than anything else.

Cheers.

You have a great band … but need musicians … so, you mean you have a great rubber band to make music with and are looking for musicians to play it …

A band exists of musicians … if you need musicians than you don’t have a band … basically you have an idea to establish a band and need like minded people that can sing or play an instrument?

If it’s an ABBA tribute band, I’m in. Dibs on being Benny, coz he was the coolest. We’ll be needing truckloads of spandex for the costumes, right?

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]You have a great band … but need musicians … so, you mean you have a great rubber band to make music with and are looking for musicians to play it …

A band exists of musicians … if you need musicians than you don’t have a band … basically you have an idea to establish a band and need like minded people that can sing or play an instrument?[/quote]

I said I had a great band IDEA…( see title of post). Don’t have a band yet, never said I did, hence the reason for the post. Thought that was pretty clear.

Are there any people out there who are serious about actually doing something? Or do we all just want to troll the boards, cherry pick information and make silly comments?

I live across the mountains from you (on the morning coast), so regular traveling is unfortunately out of the question:
tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic … aipei.html
Otherwise i would have replied earlier. :bow:

Cool, well…what can ya do? Thank you either way.

Go to the Refuge and you’ll find musicians all over the place. It’s in Dakeng. I don’t have directions but maybe someone here does?

Hi There,

I’ve been up there a few times, met some people but I didn’t go around asking " are you a musician?" I need to get things started as soon as possible, if you know anyone please direct them to this post! Thank you : )

You still looking? I play guitar mainly, but bass and some keys. Other stings too.